Camp nou Barcelona football stadium

cosytoes

Depending where your ship docks, get the port shuttle bus to the drop off point (usually near the Columbus monument) which is close to the Drassanes metro station (see Google maps). Drassanes is on line 3, take the metro in the direction of Zona Universitaria and get off at Palau Reial. It's about a 500m walk to the Camp Nou along Carrer de Marti i Franques. From memory it was signed from close by the metro station - it's an easy trip.

You're probably better buying timed tour tickets on line, we had to wait around for our tour.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/camp-nou/camp-nou-experience/mobile-tour-more-information

I have 2 teenage boys who are desperate to see the stadium when our ship docks in Barcelona in August but with having elderly in laws who cannot spend a lot of time walking we thought the hop on hop off bus tour would be ideal as us adults can see the sights and hopefully give the boys enough time to view the stadium and take some photos. is it possible to get off the bus around the stadium and spend some time around there then get back on the bus to continue the tour??

• 1 month later...

hi. has anybody brought the camp nou tickets direct from website and did u have to book a specific time. we are doing the hoho bus tour so will be stopping off at the stadium at some point and would love to surprise the boys with the tour.x

Yes I would like to know the same question. Last time we did the hoho and had timed entrance for sagria famila and the hoho journey took so long we didn't have time to get off at the stadium but there is defiantly a stop there

The FC Barca site gives you all the answers.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/camp-nou/camp-nou-experience/mobile-tour-more-information

You need to check if there is a match on the day you are planning to visit.

To be honest, the cost of the HOHO bus for 4 people looked expensive if you are planning to spend time doing long tours. I would just get a taxi from the port to Camp Nou and then when you finish your tour get a subway train to the next destination. Barcelona is a very walkable city. Get a taxi back from where ever you end up. It will still cost you less than the HOHO

• 11 months later...

Hello...just checking to see if purchasing tickets in advance is really necessary. We will be in Barcelona for 5 days and are somewhat flexible but don't want to wait in long lines. Thanks

We actually hired a private tour guide/driver who took care of everything. They picked us up from our hotel and brought us back so it was very easy on us in terms of the travel and timing. This was really ideal for us because he explained and took us through the entire stadium. It was a fantastic tour. My son loved it. My parents stayed back at the hotel and that was fine with them.

IMPORTANT!

When you're asking whether it's necessary to purchase in advance for a specific venue/site in Barcelona, it's imperative you indicate the day (exact day) you intend to visit... not only because Barcelona sites' availability -so to speak- is related to "events" (not annual seasons) but also because it depends on a number of other factors. Also note that some of the most popular sites in Barcelona are bound to be busy nearly everyday of the year so pre-booking is always advised, especially if you're not flexible in your schedule.

hi. has anybody brought the camp nou tickets direct from website and did u have to book a specific time. we are doing the hoho bus tour so will be stopping off at the stadium at some point and would love to surprise the boys with the tour.x

We just did this last month. When you purchase a ticket you have window of a few months or so. On the website it will tell you when the ticket is good for. Look at the team schedule to see if there is a game scheduled the day you want to go, or even a game the next day. It all explains this on the website. We also used the subway and a short walk from the station. The website tells you the best subway stop to get off also.

The tour took a couple hours all total if I recall.

• 1 month later...
We actually hired a private tour guide/driver who took care of everything. They picked us up from our hotel and brought us back so it was very easy on us in terms of the travel and timing. This was really ideal for us because he explained and took us through the entire stadium. It was a fantastic tour. My son loved it. My parents stayed back at the hotel and that was fine with them.

Would you be able to provide the name of the private guide that took you to Camp Nou? We are a family of 4 who would like to stop at Camp Nou enroute from the airport to the cruiseship but we'll have our bags and not sure best way to do this. thanks so much!