Club Havana Rum

fiddydollars

I'm certain that I've seen Havana Club all over the island, including in the large grocery stores.

I don't know what the shops inside the Cruise Facility carry, as I never shop there, but I suspect that several of the shops along Frontstreet carry it.

I would check at Gulmohar's and at any of the Friendly locations (may be inside a jewelry store).

gary

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just returned with my coveted Cuban Rum Havana Club #3. Wow, what a difference if you are a mojito lover! Got mine at Gulmohar's in Philipsburg. Got off water taxi, walked one block, turned left on Front Street and a little ways down just before the McDonalds on Right, #76. I highly recommend Gulmohar's for liquor purchase. They took my order, packaged and delivered to ship with my room number so I could continue to shop or do a tour. Final day, the ship delivered package to my cabin. No problems with customs, they did not even ask what was in the liquor box sitting on my luggage. Wrapped the bottles in bubble wrap, put in leak proof bags. Shipped some back Fedex and took the rest in check bag on flight home. All arrived in good condition. Cheers everyone!