Stavanger - Lysefjord Fjord Cruise

Are there other companies that do this other than Rodne? Unfortunately, the day we are in port, 10 AM and 12 PM cruises are sold out. The 2 PM is only time available and that would be too late since our boat leaves at 5. Two ships (including ours) are in port that day so clearly one or both of them are using them as the tour operator. Ideally, we would like to go independent to save money, but if there are no other options, we will just purchase through ship.

Thanks in advance.

Are there other companies that do this other than Rodne? Unfortunately, the day we are in port, 10 AM and 12 PM cruises are sold out. The 2 PM is only time available and that would be too late since our boat leaves at 5. Two ships (including ours) are in port that day so clearly one or both of them are using them as the tour operator. Ideally, we would like to go independent to save money, but if there are no other options, we will just purchase through ship.

Thanks in advance.

Norled has a cruise at 12:15. Rick Steves recommends Rodne and Norled for fjord cruise. Go to Norled.no

Thanks in advance.

Norled is another fjord cruise company recommended by Rick Steves. They have a cruise at 12:15. Go to Norled.no

Norled has a cruise at 12:15. Rick Steves recommends Rodne and Norled for fjord cruise. Go to Norled.no

Thanks for the help. I am a little hesitant to use them because they have not responded to my emails yet, and they have zero reviews on TA. Has anyone used this company before?

• 2 weeks later...

We used Norled a few days ago, and they were very good. The boat was modern and comfortable, with seating inside and standing on open decks outside for photos. They stopped to feed some mountain goats which was fun, and gave plenty of time for photos at Pulpit rock. The down side for us was that the weather was awful that day, with rain and low cloud, so it wasn't a very scenic trip.

• 2 weeks later...
We used Norled a few days ago, and they were very good. The boat was modern and comfortable, with seating inside and standing on open decks outside for photos. They stopped to feed some mountain goats which was fun, and gave plenty of time for photos at Pulpit rock. The down side for us was that the weather was awful that day, with rain and low cloud, so it wasn't a very scenic trip.

Finally booked with Norled also. Looking forward to it! -- just praying for good weather. We will be there at the end of month.

Thanks for the help. I am a little hesitant to use them because they have not responded to my emails yet, and they have zero reviews on TA. Has anyone used this company before?

I booked them for my upcoming trip. They very well known. One of the members of CC who recently had the same cruise used them and was very pleased with service. They do have reviews on TA and all of them good.