Princess Cays Bungalow questions

feisty_tuffy

First of all, Cruise Critic is absolutely the best place to get research done when prepping for a cruise. We will be cruising to Eastern Caribbean next Feb and for the first time we are renting a bungalow along with our friends. We have a few questions:

1 I read some really old posts that said Princess will take you on a golf cart to the bungalows if you have difficulty walking. I have some difficulty and wondered if that was still an option?

2 Do you have a staff member that brings your food from the island buffet?

3 What tip do you give the staff member? Do you do a percentage of entire rental or how do you determine the amount?

4 Does Princess provide the towels at the bungalow or do you have to bring yours from the ship?

5 I also read somewhere in old posts, that a welcome drink is provided? Is that true, 2 of the 4 of us drink no alcohol due to meds do you get to order your drink? Also I read somewhere in past posts that a pitcher of water is left with ice for you. That would be very welcome is that still true?

6 How do you know which bungalow is yours? How does Princess know how many people will be in a bungalow?

This will be our 26th cruise with Princess, but our first time with the bungalow so any info is appreciated.

Thanks!!!!!!

Give in tips what you feel the service is worth. There is no "formula" for tipping. It's definitely not a percentage thing..it's what they do for you that determines how much you give them.

Towels should be provided in a bungalow.

They will bring water...and whatever drinks you want. T

They will tell you which bungalow is yours. There is a occupancy capacity...yes...there is a number that you're allowed to invite.