Arawak Aqua Park & Dragon's Tail Coaster combo timing

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Private Islands
Disney's Castaway Cay, Carnival Corp.'s Grand Turk & Half Moon Cay, RCI's Labadee & Coco Cay, Princess Cays etc.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:07 AM.
28 Posts
Joined Nov 2003
I have one kid who just wants to do the hour aqua park and another that wants to do the aqua park and coaster. As you have to select a time, when you pick the combo option which activity is done first? Do I have the aqua park only and combo select the same time and both will be able to participate in the aqua park together at the same time?
Colorado Springs
215 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Yes - the time is for the aqua park only. The Dragon Coaster can be done at any time. Earlier in the morning is usually less crowded.
snow :)
9,999 Posts
Joined Oct 2007
Originally posted by RMH
Yes - the time is for the aqua park only. The Dragon Coaster can be done at any time. Earlier in the morning is usually less crowded.

I agree.

We waited almost one hour after lunch for a ride on the coaster.

Go early!!!!!
Sun was very hot waiting in line.

You can just sign up there do waivers, they will put on sea pass card if you did not pre book.

The water park .....................the kids love!!!!!!!
The will get a work out.
Few make it the whole hour.

Enjoy
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature