My review Sapphire Beach St Thomas June 2017

madimorg

• 4 weeks later...
Your fantastic review has changed my mind from Coki Beach to Sapphire Beach. Going in December and wishing it was tomorrow. Cannot wait.

You'll love it!!! I'll be back in St Thomas in Oct 2018 and am sure it'll be Sapphire again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the info... I'm a bit confused about the sign -- it says Brewer's Bay... Isn't that in Tortola or are there 2?

Here's the sign from the taxi stand at the cruise port. Not that bad. $11 each way per person. 87f7884ffe9da4f54f649705b58942af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much for your review and pictures. It's exactly what I'm looking for in my planning for my cruise in a couple of weeks! I also would love to stop at the store that has the sea glass jewelry. Do you remember the name? Thank you

I too thank you for your review and pictures. We've been to St. Thomas many times and vary our beach stops. I too had read bad reviews of Sapphire. Now I may change my mind. I love Emerald Beach which is the closest to Crown Bay. Obviously Sapphire is one of the farther locations, but I wish to stop downtown on the way back as I haven't done that in a long time. Now I have choices. Still not sure if our ship will dock in Crown Bay or Havensight as we are the only (RCCL/CEL) ship on the agenda for our day.