NCL Balmoral Island Beach Break with lunch excursion

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:41 AM.
Connecticut
123 Posts
Joined Jan 2004
Saw the Balmoral Island Beach Break with Lunch on the NCL excursion list. Has anyone done this? Any thoughts to share? Thanks.
Age 52 Lives near Buffalo New York
135 Posts
Joined Oct 2007
Originally posted by 5kitty
Saw the Balmoral Island Beach Break with Lunch on the NCL excursion list. Has anyone done this? Any thoughts to share? Thanks.
I am wondering the same...
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
1st Cruise- Freedom of the Seas RCCL 1-13-2008
Carnival Inspiration- 3-1-2008
Carnival Freedom- 1-10-10
Carnival Miracle 2-10-2013
Long Island NY
50 Posts
Joined Jul 2011
Reviews I have read elsewhere (TA) did not make this seem too promising.
From what the reviews implied the beach was not the cleanest, it can get quite crowded, the merchants hawk their wares to no end you have to pay for everything, meals, drinks, etc.
The dolphin swim from what I read make it seem you get a 30 min free swim with the dolphins, but then they went on to say that you basically stand in 3ft of water and watch the dolphins.

I hope someone here has first hand experience they can share, but from what I read, it seemed like it left a little bit to be desired.