Tickets for preziosa

blackcurrant

I would contact them immediately. You need to have time to check your tickets to ensure all the info is correct.

I booked with the same company for my upcoming cruise on September 25th. I received my tickets last Friday after emailing them to enquire when I could expect to receive them!

Guys I called cruise.co.uk and within a few hours I have my tickets, really strange having to do this, other cruise lines I have been with automatically send them, anyway they are here so can know start to get excited :)

MSC make the TAs earn their commission and everything has to go via your TA. They only really deal with direct bookings, even if you phone them they will most likely ask you to Deal with your TA

Pete

Guys I called cruise.co.uk and within a few hours I have my tickets, really strange having to do this, other cruise lines I have been with automatically send them, anyway they are here so can know start to get excited :)

I usually have my tickets from a TA 17-18 days out from the cruise. The fact that you had the same experience as me with that particular company leads me to think that they leave it very late to request the tickets from MSC. There should be no need to chase a TA up for tickets.

Glad to hear that you have them now and you can get on with the business of planning & packing and looking forward to your trip.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise! :)