Technical Locker

do you mean a white space on the deck plan? there are several housekeeping lockers.... just used to store towels (some may contain a dishwasher) the white spaces at the rear of the lift shafts are not noisy, the lifts themselves on dream are not noisy

but

larger white spaces such as the one on deck 5 of dream contain pipes/machinery/exhausts etc and yes they can be a little noisy (hummmm) when the ship is sailing

Sometimes the housekeeping spaces mean the stewards are in and out from about 7.30 onwards and can mean you hear the door closing (banging) depending on how often it's used and how careful they are about closing it. Given they are under pressure it's not surprising that they just let it go sometimes. We've been in cabins next to h/k rooms and had no problems, other times it did act as an alarm call.

Thanks for your replies.

We were next to a fire locker and near a housekeeping locker and store locker earlier this year and didn't have any problems. Thats why i was wondering what a technical locker was. Huddersfield tourist identified this locker as technical hopefully he may drop by and see this post. I don't seem to be able to tag him or anything like you can on fb:(

Nothing booked yet but possibly 9020. We had 9037 earlier this year and fancied a change of side lol.

9020 is bigger than 9037 but I would have picked 9037 as I think it is in a quieter location.

There is no noise from the the two lockers - one is technical - the other is Fire - but at 9020 you can hear the Air Con generator more than you can in 9037. Of course those in between those two numbers can hear it even more !!