Private tours?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:20 PM.
Miller Place, NY, USA
547 Posts
Joined Jun 2001
Anyone have any good recommendations for a private tour of Bermuda? Many years ago we did a sightseeing tour on a bus, which was nice, but stopped at the caves and perfume factory. I would rather a more personal expereince. Has anyone done this?
columbus ohio
100 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Friends on our cruise did this and had a great time. I believe they picked one up right at the dock. I'll try to find out how much and how long it was.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Lorie
Crown Princess 6-2007
Magic Special Western 6-2006
Magic Eastern 6-2004
Wonder 6-2003
Wonder land/sea 6-2002
columbus ohio
100 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Update: Our friends went for 3 hours and it was $120. It was 2 couples so it was $60 per couple plus a tip. I don't know if it would have been $60 total if just 2 people went or not. It was also a Sunday which it seems everything is more expensive, ie. taxis.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Lorie
Crown Princess 6-2007
Magic Special Western 6-2006
Magic Eastern 6-2004
Wonder 6-2003
Wonder land/sea 6-2002