Resort Day Pass That Allows Teens

1stcarnivalcruise

• 3 weeks later...

How do you book the Day Pass? I checked online where it explains the Day Pass but when trying to book it there are only room reservations.

Am I totally just not seeing it or do you just contact them, or, do you go there and purchase?

Maybe too early in the morning LOL, need more coffee! ;)

Just emailed them for information on how to go about getting a Day Pass and hoping for reply soon, last minute changes on our previous choice

Edited by BettyGiggles

How do you book the Day Pass? I checked online where it explains the Day Pass but when trying to book it there are only room reservations.

Am I totally just not seeing it or do you just contact them, or, do you go there and purchase?

Maybe too early in the morning LOL, need more coffee! ;)

Just emailed them for information on how to go about getting a Day Pass and hoping for reply soon, last minute changes on our previous choice

E-mail them at -

diving@tikaye.com

E-mail them at -

diving@tikaye.com

Thank you, I did after I posted here and they emailed me back pretty quickly. Now on their web site it says snorkel gear included and in the email it says it is for rent.

Lunch is included but says 2 soft drinks, appetizer and main course or main course & dessert.

Now hubby thinks that is not per person because it doesn't say that, I on the other hand think it is per person and just not worded right.

Anyone know for sure?

Thank you, I did after I posted here and they emailed me back pretty quickly. Now on their web site it says snorkel gear included and in the email it says it is for rent.

Lunch is included but says 2 soft drinks, appetizer and main course or main course & dessert.

Now hubby thinks that is not per person because it doesn't say that, I on the other hand think it is per person and just not worded right.

Anyone know for sure?

We carry our own gear so i can't help there.

The prices are per person. Lunch is 2 drinks, app & main or main & desert per person. we usually split an app and a desert.

Here's another vote for Ti Kaye. Many teens on the day we went. The snorkeling was the best of our entire trip, hands down. The lunch was very good, seemed to be something that would please everyone. In addition to the two drinks per person, they supplied a nice big cooler of water on the beach. The staff was very friendly and helpful, even the vendors on the beach were fun to chat with, not pushy at all.

It's a beautiful place.

• 1 month later...