World Cup Match near the pier

stormgrey11

Some Carnival ships are showing World Cup Games. Why are you so sure they'll not be shown on the Sunshine? If it's on ESPN or ABC, the satellite feed should pick it up.

I'm sure the Mexican stations will be carrying the game. Can't help you with which places have TVs. Sr Frog's would probably be a good start. It's closer to the ship than any place on the beach in Mahahual.

I am trying to watch the USA vs Germany Soccer game next Thursday at noon. Looks like Carnival does not have the rights to show the game in its own sportsbar. Does anyone know if maybe Senor Frogs has TV's?

Just about 2 buildings up from SF in Nassau you will find a tapas bar. Dutch flags outside ( owner is Dutch, there was orange everywhere )you can't miss it. I watched 2 games in there ( missed 2nd have of holland game and their 4 goals!!) Beer was $3 , food was good too!! Wife was in the straw market right across the straight.

Edited by Redsox1212

Just about 2 buildings up from SF in Nassau you will find a tapas bar. Dutch flags outside ( owner is Dutch, there was orange everywhere )you can't miss it. I watched 2 games in there ( missed 2nd have of holland game and their 4 goals!!) Beer was $3 , food was good too!! Wife was in the straw market right across the straight.

I think you're on the wrong board. Costa Maya is 800 miles, as the crow flies, from Nassau. But thanks for the tip on a place to head to next time we're in Nassau.