Screw's Spa

Comeoncruisin

We went to Screw's Spa last month. There are a series of springs and the temperatures very from hot to very cool. After we spent an hour or so in the different pools, they had a plate of fresh fruit for us. It was very nice, and I was glad I went. There's so much to explore in Dominica that I'll choose something else the next time I visit.

• 1 month later...
We went to Screw's Spa last month. There are a series of springs and the temperatures very from hot to very cool. After we spent an hour or so in the different pools, they had a plate of fresh fruit for us. It was very nice, and I was glad I went. There's so much to explore in Dominica that I'll choose something else the next time I visit.

Also wondering, did you just pick up a taxi and go there? How long is the taxi ride and how long do you stay there?

Taxis right outside the gate: We paid $20 --15 minute ride. The landscaping and surroundings are very nice. Well worth an hour of your time to unwind and relax after a morning tour of Dominica. You can tell the owner takes pride in the place and we plan to visit again when we get to Dominica.

• 2 months later...

We are thinking of combining a few hours at the beach and then relaxing at Screw's on the way back to the ship. Which beaches are close or in the same direction as Screws and how is the best way to handle transportation...Are there taxis available at the beaches and at Screw's to return you to the dock area?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived