Hundreds Of Bed Bug Bites Sicken Couple On Cruise

Warning link has pictures and a video that is not nice

http://www.local6.com/travelgetaways/4365719/detail.html

A Florida couple was treated after being bitten by hundreds of bed bugs during a vacation cruise on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship, according to Local 6 News. Alan and Nathalie Wasserstorm said their vacation aboard the Royal Caribbean's Jewel of the Seas was ruined by the infestation of bed bugs.

..more at link

Thanks for posting this for about the 4th time in this forum. I suppose they only have news services where you live? :rolleyes:

jc

Yes, but what I really want to know is what RCI's surcharge was for the extra bed bugs? Is it $3.95 for all the bugs or $3.95 per bug? Is there a coupon in the C&A book to cover the first set of bugs? What if you have friends traveling with you? Can they use your C&A coupon if you don't want any bed bugs in your cabin?

Yes, but what I really want to know is what RCI's surcharge was for the extra bed bugs? Is it $3.95 for all the bugs or $3.95 per bug? Is there a coupon in the C&A book to cover the first set of bugs? What if you have friends traveling with you? Can they use your C&A coupon if you don't want any bed bugs in your cabin?

Silly, the bed bugs are free for C&A members but can be transferred to non-members through their "for a friend" program on sailings of 7 days or more.

Stretch

How old of a story can it be when the article was posted on April 11????

I guess that depends on the individual..........how many bed bug postings until it gets old to you? lol

I realize that it's right up there on the gross scale with the 'diaper wringing lady', but those bugs didn't swim onto that ship.........if they have to start inspecting all the luggage we bring on the ship and inspect every passenger for signs of the nasty creatures before we are allowed to board, would that put a damper on your cruise experience?

can we please put these bugs to bed now?? ;)

Wow $3.95 thats a bargin..:D

Guest OBAYbee
Silly, the bed bugs are free for C&A members but can be transferred to non-members through their "for a friend" program on sailings of 7 days or more.

Stretch

ROTFL!

Archived