Britannia in the Caribbean...

jaceyar

Go on to P&O website and pick a Caribbean cruise for Britannia and chose "view details". Then choose "ports and excursions" and scroll down until you see the ports. The ones that are tendered have the words "Tender Required" next to the date.

Simples :D

Peter

In today's Daily Mail, there is a full page advert for this cruise. It shows the full itinerary, whoever wrote the description of St Vincent has obviously never visited the Island. It is stated that St Vincent "boasts some of the finest beaches in the world". Having been there a number of times, I have yet to find them :rolleyes:

Terry

In today's Daily Mail, there is a full page advert for this cruise. It shows the full itinerary, whoever wrote the description of St Vincent has obviously never visited the Island. It is stated that St Vincent "boasts some of the finest beaches in the world". Having been there a number of times, I have yet to find them :rolleyes:

Terry

Yep I agree but never been able to get over to young island and I've heard it's better there

I have looked at cruisett and have what I presume to be the times for which P&O has booked the berths (generally 08.00-18.00) during our Caribbean cruise, but don't know how reliable these will be when trying to book DIY excursions.

From a previous post on CC I jotted down the number 02380 655000, which the OP said was a phone number to use to get port times from P&O.

Does anyone know if these will be specific, or just the "arrive early morning, depart early evening" variety?

I have looked at cruisett and have what I presume to be the times for which P&O has booked the berths (generally 08.00-18.00) during our Caribbean cruise, but don't know how reliable these will be when trying to book DIY excursions.

From a previous post on CC I jotted down the number 02380 655000, which the OP said was a phone number to use to get port times from P&O.

Does anyone know if these will be specific, or just the "arrive early morning, depart early evening" variety?

The local excursion providers will fit in around whatever the arrival and departure times, if you see something you want to do then book it and let them worry about logistics.

The local excursion providers will fit in around whatever the arrival and departure times, if you see something you want to do then book it and let them worry about logistics.

I hope you are right and that may well be true of smaller/one-man-band-type operations and all the more so if we are the only ship in port on a given day, but some operators I have been looking at say "We pick up at the cruise terminal at 08.45". If we're the only ship I'm sure they will adjust accordingly, but if there are several ships in port I wonder if they will be less flexible?

• 3 weeks later...