Palm Court Gardens

c-leg5

Any recommendations on best area to reserve a lounger at Palm Court Gardens? Do they all have a view of the ocean?

Are there different types of loungers, or are they all the same design?

Thanks.

Inn sits on a hill in town. Has amazing view of the ocean with the cruise ship in background. Lounges are around the pool. It has a spa next to the infinity pool. Lunch was very good. Small place. I don't think you can reserve a particular lounge chair. They are all pretty much the same. We chose two with an umbrella. Fun day.

Inn sits on a hill in town. Has amazing view of the ocean with the cruise ship in background. Lounges are around the pool. It has a spa next to the infinity pool. Lunch was very good. Small place. I don't think you can reserve a particular lounge chair. They are all pretty much the same. We chose two with an umbrella. Fun day.

Thanks, they were asking which loungers I wanted for my reservation but since I have never been I didn't know where would be better. I requested a quieter area and they suggested an elevated lawn but from you-tube videos I am wondering if this is a little too isolated and without a view. Did you find it noisy round the pool? I think the pool area may be easier.

Edited by c-leg5

We have been twice. The loungers are not all the same!

The prime loungers are the 3 double loungers with white cushions beside the pool. You can see them in the photos. You can ask for them specifically but they will be the first to be reserved so email early! We reserved one for our upcoming Liberty cruise. There are others around the pool that are nice enough. The ones on the lawn feel seem like they are in an overflow area to me without the direct ocean view. They have lots of moveable umbrellas which is great.

It is a nice walk from the ship, about 15 minutes. No need to take a taxi.

We enjoyed our time there. It is a nice change from the other ports where we usually went to the beach. And it is an inexpensive day! The wifi works well and is included.

It is questionable how quiet it will be. It there are families there it will affect the peace and quiet. The first time we went there were lots of the ships crew there (at least 25 of them) who were quite boisterous.

Look for reviews and pictures on the Tripadviser site (put Palm Court Garden in the search box).

Hope this helps.

We have been twice. The loungers are not all the same!

The prime loungers are the 3 double loungers with white cushions beside the pool. You can see them in the photos. You can ask for them specifically but they will be the first to be reserved so email early! We reserved one for our upcoming Liberty cruise. There are others around the pool that are nice enough. The ones on the lawn feel seem like they are in an overflow area to me without the direct ocean view. They have lots of moveable umbrellas which is great.

It is a nice walk from the ship, about 15 minutes. No need to take a taxi.

We enjoyed our time there. It is a nice change from the other ports where we usually went to the beach. And it is an inexpensive day! The wifi works well and is included.

It is questionable how quiet it will be. It there are families there it will affect the peace and quiet. The first time we went there were lots of the ships crew there (at least 25 of them) who were quite boisterous.

Look for reviews and pictures on the Tripadviser site (put Palm Court Garden in the search box).

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot - kind of confirms what I was thinking! I am not really averse to noise and frolicking! lol! I think I will ask to be moved to one that you suggest, or another round the pool.

Look forward to trying this as somewhere new.

You will enjoy it.

It opens at 9 and we found the first hours open were the quietest so get there early!

Hopefully you can get one of those 3 double loungers. They have adjustable backs so are great for sitting up reading as well. You won't be disappointed.

Bring the email confirmation with you in case you have confusion about which chairs you requested.

Have a good time. When are you there?

Thanks, they were asking which loungers I wanted for my reservation but since I have never been I didn't know where would be better. I requested a quieter area and they suggested an elevated lawn but from you-tube videos I am wondering if this is a little too isolated and without a view. Did you find it noisy round the pool? I think the pool area may be easier.

We were there in July and it only had about 6 people there. Great for us. It is not a large area so I don't know how it would be with a crowd. But the views from the pool and spa were terrific. I don't think any place has a bad view. we needed a shady place and it seemed that there might be an issue near the pool although umbrellas were available they were not always conveniently adjustable for the sun.

I would take a taxi unless hiking is your thing. I thought it was a distance from the ship IMHO

• 2 weeks later...