Last Weekends.... IMAGINATION.....

Lipz

I came, I saw, I conquered...... my very first cruise!

Was anyone else on the IMAGINATION from Aug 26-30th? If so, what was your experience like?

Regardless of how many times I read that the ship is old, or that the activities were not as fun as other ships, I still had a BLAST!!!

Lipz* <--- makes her own fun no matter where she goes! :D

I was on the Imagination in April and it was great.:D Don't listen to what the critics say.:rolleyes: I will take the Imagination over the real world any day.:cool:

That is what I am saying!!

I know it may not be the best of the best as far as ships are concerned, but I had a great time and I would go again if I had the chance to! I do plan to cruise again in April 05 and it will be another 4 day cruise but this time with my son, I would love for him to experience cruising as well. He will be turning 15 that month!

Lipz* :)

We're taking entire family (son, daughter, her spouse and 4 grandchildren) for daughters college graduation cruise June 30 on the Imagination. Good to hear about ship. We were a little concerned about the condition.

The Imagination is not the Queen Mary 2, but there is nothing wrong with it. There was a very nice wedding on board when we were there. The ship is not brand new obviously, so it might not be as impressive to some, but there is no reason you shouldn't have a great time.:D

Archived