Cruise needed around 11/1/15

de13

Hi,

While my daughter is away on a school trip, I have the opportunity to go away during the same time and am considering a singles/solo cruise. My dates are set and the cruise needs to be close to Nov 1-12th this fall. I did the search and there are a few in this time frame, but the solo/single part is hard as they seem to all charge the double fares. I have cruised a lot before, but never solo. I am outgoing, love activities, food and the gym on board. I am also single and would take a cruise during this time for any option, long as not paying double fare. Unfortunately, none of my friends can get away same time. I am open to most locations, other than South Pacific because of the long flight. My other option is to just do an international trip, but cruising would be much easier planning on me and less expensive.

So suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Diana

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Diana..

I recently booked as solo cruiser on the Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas Departs on November 1, 2015...12 day repositioning from Cape Liberty NJ to Galveston TX...the single supplement is greatly reduced on this for inside cabin..Total fare with tax and port charges is currently just over $1000 for a single..I have a great cruise agent I can refer you to if you need one..Cruise arrives in Galveston on Friday November 13...I sailed Liberty of the Seas a few years ago and very much enjoyed the ship...Looking forward to St. Maarten port stop..

I am swm professional 51....6 '...175 lbs ... Very social ..easygoing with good sense of humor..I love cruises...(especially longer itineraries..)..fit and active lifestyle and a.m. gym regular on cruises..

If you decide to book this itinerary..feel free to message me and we can connect on board if you are interested in dinner companion or gym/activity/shore mate...I am very independent but enjoy meeting new people while traveling...

Happy Sailing...Mike

My direct e mail is .... sun2fun20@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...