Looking for excursion in St. Thomas

Kyndal93

Group of four (aged 23-25) will be sailing on the Oasis in late November. We will be in port from 11-7, and are looking for a fun excursion to do. We definitely want to be drinking, but other than that no limits, just something exciting. We are going to the beach the following day in St. Maarten, so doesn't have to be a beach but definitely not opposed to it.

The royal Caribbean excursions didn't really peak our interests. Any suggestions at all would be appreciated, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not really an excursion but if you dock in Havensight take the tram up to the top (it's about a 5-6 min walk from pier) & enjoy the beautiful scenery overlooking the port, the little show they have & some exceptional drinks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Tribal Day Sails (TribalVI), hands down. My wife and I (I'm 30, shes 29) booked with them in March and we are going back in April 2017 and will likely do the same thing.

We booked a 5 hour sail with 3 other people (so 5 of us and 2 crew members total). Did some sailing, stopped at two snorkel spots... had light snacks and open bar. You can pretty much customize your day however you like, also make recommendations for the types of beer/alcohol you prefer, within reason... maybe and upcharge if you want something out of the ordinary.

We sailed with Captain Bill and 1st Mate Jason... both fun guys with great stories.

Look them up on TripAdvisor.

Parasailing in St. Thomas is awesome. Amazing views of St. Thomas, St. John and the surrounding islands. I admit, it scared me a little, but I do not regret doing it. It was a once in a lifetime experience for me. We went with Blue Reef at Red Hook. Sapphire Beach or Secret Harbor are nearby too, so you could hit the beach after.

Not really an excursion but if you dock in Havensight take the tram up to the top (it's about a 5-6 min walk from pier) & enjoy the beautiful scenery overlooking the port, the little show they have & some exceptional drinks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The OP is on Oasis and she docks in Crown Bay...in addition all RCI ships now only dock there...no more Havensight.

• 1 month later...