U.K. Based Passengers say Hello !

Gay-Cruise-Holiday-UK

Hi as a u.k. based cruiser, i just wanted to say hello and ask where people are cruising to this year and are you going with your partner or by your self or with Friends.... cheers jay.

Welcome Jay. I notice that this is your first time posting. I hope you will take advantage of Cruise Critic and meet new people and learn a lot. That has been my experience. As you say, Cheers!

Hi Jay,

I am a bit of an intermittent poster on CC but add my welcome. As you will see from my signature, I have been lucky enough to have done quite a few cruises (over the last 17 years!), all with my partner apart from last year, when he sadly died. This year I am doing a 7-night Norway cruise aboard Saga Ruby with a friend. We both want go on her before she is retired later this year as we both love old Ocean Liners. We are both going with some trepidation however as neither of us feel old enough to be 'Saganauts' :).

If you want to look in on another UK Forum, I highly recommend Crows Nest Forum. If you google it I am sure you will find it. It is just being rebuilt after a crash but is long-established and very friendly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Irish guy living in Brum and so far booked just one cruise this year with a good friend (my ex) and two lady friends of ours for the Independence of the Seas Transatlantic on 6 April 2013 - Be good to get to know some other UK based cruisers....ship cruisers that is LOL.

D

Hi as a u.k. based cruiser, i just wanted to say hello and ask where people are cruising to this year and are you going with your partner or by your self or with Friends.... cheers jay.

Hi. I'm an ex-Doncaster guy !!!!! (Where the OP is from)

You can see the cruises I'm on this year. Can't wait for my Transatlantic on Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas in April.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, welcome to you both, we are Richard and Steve from Wales, love cruising, managed to do 3 last year but so far we have not booked anything for this year, we love the transatlantics since they are quieter without kids, longer in length and tend to have a lot of 'family' on them. Maybe our paths will cross someday. Happy Cruising.

I agree with the last post.....transatlantics are always popular with "family". My partner & I cruise with Oceania most of the time now, and love the smart casual dress code & open dining. Our most recent crossing was on Regatta last October & a good 15% of passengers were G & L couples, of which about half would turn up to FoD gatherings, but with just under 700 passengers you really didn't need to!

Booked for another crossing with Oceania on Marina in November from Barcelona to Rio....can't wait!

Hi Thomas 25 from Sunny Scotland here travelling with my partner on the Carnival Dream in April this year this will be our 3rd cruise. This time we are taking my friend and her mum also

we are spending a week in florida beforehand also

we have been looking at transatlantic options for later in year or next year

I am sailing with my partner on Celebrity Eclipse in Oct from Southampton to the Canaries. Really looking forward to our first Celebrity cruise with the added bonus of no flying! :) We are mid 40s from SW Surrey.

Hi 2 Geordies living in South Yorkshire me + my partner doing a TA 2nd Nov on the Indi Southhamptom to Ft Lauderdale with my parents, brother & sister in law + 4 other parents friends, then switiching to Oasis for 7nt eastern Caribbean cruise.

Not too fussed on Oasis but my parents like it, but the roast beef sarnys are as good as people say :-)

Hi. I'm an ex-Doncaster guy !!!!! (Where the OP is from)

You can see the cruises I'm on this year. Can't wait for my Transatlantic on Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas in April.

HI looks like were on the same cruise in november

Hi, my partner and I are from Sunny Leicestershire. We don't get to see much sea here (pardon the pun), but we're now hooked on cruises.

About to take our 2nd Celebrity cruise next month and can't wait. By far our favourite up to now!

:D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone booked on the pied piper baltic gay cruise - Scandinavia & Russia Cruise on celebrity Eclipse

June 22 - July 6, 2013 - 14 Nights

Brugges(Belgium), Warnemunde (Germany),

Stockholm (Sweden), Tallinn (Estonia), St.Petersburg (Russia), Helsinki (Finland), Copenhagen (Denmark) - would love to hear from you -

Anyone booked on the pied piper baltic gay cruise - Scandinavia & Russia Cruise on celebrity Eclipse

Stockholm (Sweden), Tallinn (Estonia), St.Petersburg (Russia), Helsinki (Finland), Copenhagen (Denmark) - would love to hear from you -

Are you on this cruise?

• 2 weeks later...

I am sailing on this cruise, with my wife and her friend. Because of the time we eat I never get time to go to the FOD meetings.

I get quite a bit of free time to myself on a cruise as she rests most afternoons at sea and goes to bed early.

This will be our fourth cruise on eclipse with a fifth already paid for on September 8th to the Med.

• 4 weeks later...
I am sailing with my partner on Celebrity Eclipse in Oct from Southampton to the Canaries. Really looking forward to our first Celebrity cruise with the added bonus of no flying! :) We are mid 40s from SW Surrey.

Hi . We are sailing on Celebrity Eclipse on 6th October 13 as well. Our first Celebrity cruise was on Eclipse this May. We loved it so much we booked for October whilst on the ship. Never done that before. Let us know if you have any questions about the ship :)

Archived