Late flight out of FLL on disembarkation day....what to do?

agathasmum

We have a 6pm flight out of FLL the day we disembark Silhouette and were wondering what our options were for things to do as we will have luggage with us.

Does anyone know of hotels that would offer a day room? I had considered booking a regular room at the hotel we are staying in pre-cruise for the night previous to the day we disembark and then request late check out, but they are already fully booked.

Alternatively do any hotels offer a spa day pass and have a left luggage facility?

I had thought of using the luggage valet service with the cruise line, but it seems to be hit or miss whether it operates on any given sailing due to demand, and I would like to plan ahead.

Other options would be a ship tour ending at the airport, but we have done the everglades boat ride and the city tour before, or sitting at the airport all day :(

Does anyone have any better suggestions?

Thanks

Susan

When do you cruise? :confused: Day room availability will vary a lot depending upon the tourist season (March, forget it -- August, easy).

The easy solution is to rent a car, put your bags in the trunk, and then go where you want -- beach, shopping, etc.

When do you cruise? :confused: Day room availability will vary a lot depending upon the tourist season (March, forget it -- August, easy).

The easy solution is to rent a car, put your bags in the trunk, and then go where you want -- beach, shopping, etc.

We leave next week, so things are pretty much booked up already :(

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app