FV Cabin 9156 On Constellation

Montana

Any views on the FV Cabins on the Consellation. I am somewhat worried that we are beneath the restaurant. Any hints to allay my fears. We are sailing with our 23 year old daughter on June 5 N. Europe

Hi Montana,

We are on the same cruise in the corner FV just below you. These cabins are beneath the outdoor area of the buffet. The complaints from the 9th deck seem to come mostly from the warm weather itineraries because people are spending much more time outside in the evening. There is usually a singer in the evening during these ititneraries, but I'm not sure if this would be the case when it is cold in the evening. As I recall, he was inside during our Alaska cruises.

You may hear some chair moving in the morning, but I think it all depends how sensitive you are to this, whether it will bother you. This is a very port intensive cruise, and I think you'll find there won't be a lot of people up late on this cruise.

I look forward to meeting you.

Joan

[This message was edited by Ma Bell on 05-19-04 at 11:24 AM.]

Montana --

9156... Yes, you are under the restaurant. However, it's not the restaurant proper; it's the outdoor dining part of the seaside grill and aft bar. When it was cold I don't recall there being many people out there very often, and at night when they have music in the bar area it becomes very nice to be in you aft balcony!! Enjoy your room -- it's one of the best non-suite rooms on the ship!!

Archived