Allure of the Seas Boarding Time

What time does boarding begin for Allure of the Seas in Ft. Lauderdale on Sunday? We are on Allure next Sunday and wondering what time we are allowed to board. We are not diamond nor in a suite...just regular cabin.

What time does boarding begin for Allure of the Seas in Ft. Lauderdale on Sunday? We are on Allure next Sunday and wondering what time we are allowed to board. We are not diamond nor in a suite...just regular cabin.

If there are no delays, boarding usually begins between 11am and 11:30am.

I say get there early (10:30 - 11:00) and if you wait a bit, ok, BUT if you get on quickly, all the more fun for your money!

If you get to the pier by 11:00, you'll probably get on the ship at about 11:30. It's an incredibly seamless process, one that RC has perfected to a near science. I thought with a bigger ship, it would take forever to check in and actually board. Not so.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Thanks....PZICO, have a great cruise....I am viewing the web cams at the port and the weather looks beautiful...Have a glass of wine for the rest of us. Can't wait till our turn!!

I will :D btw, for some reason boarding hasn't started yet.

• 3 years later...
can you tell me what deck you board on and how do you get from there to deck 8 , where our cabin is ? soooo excited now as the sail date is getting nearer and nearer !

You board on deck 5. Take either the forward or aft elevators to deck 8. There are digital wayfinders in each elevator lobby to map your way.