La quinta inn cocoa beach oceanfront

van buren girl

Couldnt find answers so i wanted to ask here. What shuttle is best for this hotel? I was told cortrans, but their website doesn't list this hotel. Any tips on nearby restaurants. We love Mexican food and plan to check out the pier

Thanks so much for any tips or advice

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Forums mobile app

We stayed here 2 years ago. Back then, they had a shuttle that you signed up for at the front desk. As we recall, there was a nominal charge. I'd call the hotel and see if they still offer this. The pier has a cool bar at the end with people fishing all around you. There is a cover charge (up to a certain hour) to get out to the end. Go into the restaurant at the beginning of the pier (we ate lunch there), buy a drink at the bar, save your receipt and then you won't have to pay a cover charge. At least that's how it use to work. I don't remember a Mexican restaurant close by, but there is a decent sports bar restaurant that did have fish tacos! Enjoy!

I'm not sure about if they service the hotel, but I know Cortrans is always recommended on here.

As far as restaurants, I would give the pier a miss. I bring guests who come into town there briefly to see it, but I've always found the food lacking. Across A1A in the same plaza as Publix is a little place called Mexico's Grill. Nothing life changing, but it's pretty good. If you want some great tacos, Sandbar about a mile south does some great ones. It's a beach dive bar, and I love both the steak and fish tacos (half price on tuesday evenings!). Lots of other great places within a few miles of where you're at and the area is pretty well serviced by Uber/Lyft to get around if necessary. Let us know what else you like and I'd be glad to make some more recommendations.