Dreaming or not in Cabin 6477??

kittycrusin08

We have booked cabin 6477 on the Carnival Dream for October because of the large balcony and also the close location to the dining area and the promanade/lani area. I have read several comments about the noise factor from the club located below the cabin and am now having second thoughts about booking this cabin. We are usually out of the cabin until 11:30 - midnight so doubt if we will have a problem. Anyone have comments, pictures or reviews of the large balcony cabins, please share. We also considered a cove balcony but if we are going to change would need to do so this week. Thank you to all willing to help me decide. I have tried to search this but could not find anything helpful. ;)

My only complaint is that anyone walking around on the Lanai deck can look onto your balcony and perhaps, not sure though, if the curtains are open, see partially into your cabin. Deck 6 balconies have no privacy at all.

We won't stay in a cabin below deck 8. To us, the cove balconies are too confining. I know those who have them love them, but they aren't for us.

The Dream is a great ship and I know you will enjoy yourself in whatever cabin you choose.

You should be fine. There's not a ton below your cabin to generate noise... you're pretty much wrapped around a stairway at the outer edge of the Burgundy Lounge...

Regarding the Promenade Deck below... you're above the most narrow section so your view will be less obstructed and the view onto your balcony from the Promenade should be minimal...

:)

Thank you for your comments on this cabin. Still undecided but cabins are really disappearing on our cruise date. The one thing that concerns me is that the other three L-shaped cabins on Deck6 are still available. Would love to hear from someone who has stayed in one of the L-shaped cabins on Deck 6 on the Dream. Thank you!!!! ;)

Archived