Cruise Cash Question

Markmom18

Hi,

I have been buying online Cruise Cash for our son's (23) Carnival Miracle August Cruise.

Where online at Carnival will I find a list of these gifts? I just haven't figured this out ..:confused:

Thanks,

Bobbi

For some reason, they don't appear online or on the booking information. But I've used them before and they've always been there.

If you want to confirm the total you've given, you can call Carnival and they can look it up.

Just so you know, cruise cash is use it or lose it, and is non-refundable. I'd recommend Carnival gift cards, since anything that's not spent can be saved for a future cruise.

JKS! Thank you, though I'm still clueless as how I can see the total of CC that I've purchased for my son. What step am I missing...if you don't mind?

:o. Bobbi

Edited by Markmom18

JKS! Thank you, though I'm still clueless as how I can see the total of CC that I've purchased for my son. What step am I missing...if you don't mind?

:o. Bobbi

The only place you will see anything, including Cruise Cash, listed as confirmed is on that final screen after you complete the payment portion on the cart along with your purchase confirmation #.

Since anything purchased through the "In Room Gifts & Purchases" section is supposed to be a surprise no notification is made on the cruise documents nor is a "gift tag" email sent (unless you as the purchaser specially request one) to the passenger.

In fact there is a chance that the recipient may not even know they have the gift of Cruise Cash, until they see credits posted to their S&S account, unless they read the note delivered to their cabin, as many many people just disregard "those extra flyers" that the cabin stewards deliver to the stateroom.

At this point your only option is to call the Bon Voyage department, 1-800-522-7648, asking for them to send you a listing of what purchases were made under your credit/debit card, then you can choose to present the list to your son.

I print out the conformation number on the computer screen for each purchase.

It is the only way I know to have a record that can be shown to guest services if needed.

I have not yet needed to go to guest service since everything has always shown up on our on board account.