Question for Saint Greg

tinkertastic

Saint Greg,

I sure could use your expertise. I am trying to boo a hotel for my parent but am completely unfamiliar with NOLA. Here are there needs. 1 night stay Check in Oct 15th, safe neighborhood, free breakfast and free parking would be great. Nice hotel would be great, budget would be $90-130.

I think I have read where you have mentioned Fulton for parking. Is there a website, address or any other detail would be so helpful!

A great big thanks in advance completely lost right now and the rates just seem to be going up.

Saint Greg,

I sure could use your expertise. I am trying to boo a hotel for my parent but am completely unfamiliar with NOLA. Here are there needs. 1 night stay Check in Oct 15th, safe neighborhood, free breakfast and free parking would be great. Nice hotel would be great, budget would be $90-130.

I think I have read where you have mentioned Fulton for parking. Is there a website, address or any other detail would be so helpful!

A great big thanks in advance completely lost right now and the rates just seem to be going up.

Try the Drury Inn on Poidrus

Saint Greg,

On Hotwire the MSY Airport 2.5* with 100% recommendation for $99 (if you need two beds change the search to 2 adults 2 children and it's $107). The amenities are Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Self Service Laundry. I thought this was Holiday Inn Express but I dug deeper and saw that it includes a kitchenette...That makes me think it could be extended stay new orleans airport. It has 100% recommendation so it should be good.

• 2 years later...
28 minutes ago, southerngirl07 said:

Looking for a store close to port to buy wine for our cruise since we are flying in

Closest is Cajun Market on the corner of Julia Street and Convention Center Blvd. There is also a tropical wine store in the mall next to the port.

https://yelp.to/qTKq/vgwv0UlMYU

5 minutes ago, southerngirl07 said:

Thank you! I'm looking for your link when you went to the Bahamas on the Dream, and you had a lot of information that I appreciated but I can't find it. Can you send me the link please? 

Sure here you go. Let me also grab the link to my December Dream western cruise. At the end I tacked on pictures of the wine in the Cajun market as well as a video of me walking from the Marriott next door to the Cajun market to the ports. 

Edited by Saint Greg