Dolphin Swim

miami

The itinerary on our Miracle cruise changed from Tortola to Grand Turk. Carnival does not have a Dolphin Swim in Grand Turk. Does anyone know if there is an independent one that can be booked?

The itinerary on our Miracle cruise changed from Tortola to Grand Turk. Carnival does not have a Dolphin Swim in Grand Turk. Does anyone know if there is an independent one that can be booked?

we were doing the dolphin swim too. we booked it through dolphin discovery. when i emailed them about the change he said we could take aferry from st thomas if we still wanted to do the swim.i looked into the ferries and decided against it bc we have 6 of us and didnt want to pay extra money for ferry ride. plus we already have tour in st thomas.hope this helps incase you still want to do the dolphin swim

• 2 weeks later...
we were doing the dolphin swim too. we booked it through dolphin discovery. when i emailed them about the change he said we could take aferry from st thomas if we still wanted to do the swim.i looked into the ferries and decided against it bc we have 6 of us and didnt want to pay extra money for ferry ride. plus we already have tour in st thomas.hope this helps incase you still want to do the dolphin swim

I am a TA and have a honeymoon couple on this cruise they are very disappointed about missing the Dolphin Discovery also. I was hoping you all found one.

I am a TA and have a honeymoon couple on this cruise they are very disappointed about missing the Dolphin Discovery also. I was hoping you all found one.

As far as I have been able to tell there isn't one I have done a lot of research. They can do it if they want to take the ferry over from St thomas . He offered this to us but with 6 of us it would have been very expensive:eek:

Now this is only a suggestion, but, St. Thomas has a 'sea lion swim' at Coral World. They do have their own website, too.

But, I do have alternative motives, as I've been looking for reviews on this, and I haven't seen any yet. So if you do do this, please let me know?:confused:

Myself and my girl friend are planning to do it, not sure about DH and DD 15, still waiting for some reviews.

I don't have a problem with dolphins, but I love sea lions and seals, and such, I just think they're so adorable;) (but that's only my opinion, remember!) so the opportunity to do this is right up my alley!

I will give my email to anybody that thinks they might be interested and/or does this. I've been watching the boards for it.

We discussed and the ferry is quite expensive, and, what if something goes wrong, and you don't get back to the boat:eek: ? That's why we decided against going to Tortolla for dolphins.

Archived