Voyager Officers?

Ahhh

Does anyone know who the current officers are on Voyager? (Captain, Cruise Director, Concierge, Loyalty Ambassador, Hotel Director, etc.)

Elsewhere on this board there are specific threads listing the Captains, Cruise Directors, and Concierges on the various ships. I doubt that there are similar listings for loyalty ambassadors or hotel directors, but someone who has recently been on Voyager may be able to furnish that information.

Does anyone know who the current officers are on Voyager? (Captain, Cruise Director, Concierge, Loyalty Ambassador, Hotel Director, etc.)

We were on the Voyager TA, disembarking in NOLA Nov. 12. Our Captain was Frank Martinsen. Cruise Director Abel Jeney, has moved to Adventure. Keith Williams is now CD. Conceirge is Israel Sanchez, outstanding conceirge. Loyalty Ambassador was Julio Gomez, and a big help to us. Hotel Director was Robert Taggart, very cool. Bob has moved to Navigator. F&B Manager was Emmanouil Kampanakis. The chief engineer was Stan Sunjic.

Rick and Deirdra

We were on the Voyager October 8th of this year and this is the list from my Cruise Compass. Anita was our Concierge but I forget her last name. She was really wonderful, though!

Frank Martinsen, Captain

Robert Taggard, Hotel Director

Emmanouil Kampanakis, Food and Beverage Director

Abel Jeney, Cruise Director

Cristiana Maruntelu, Loyalty and Cruise Sales Manager

Stan Sunjic, Chief Engineer

We were on the Voyager TA, disembarking in NOLA Nov. 12. Our Captain was Frank Martinsen. Cruise Director Abel Jeney, has moved to Adventure. Keith Williams is now CD. Conceirge is Israel Sanchez, outstanding conceirge. Loyalty Ambassador was Julio Gomez, and a big help to us. Hotel Director was Robert Taggart, very cool. Bob has moved to Navigator. F&B Manager was Emmanouil Kampanakis. The chief engineer was Stan Sunjic.

Rick and Deirdra

Wow, that's a bit of a change in a month! BTW, I'm a "Deirdre" so I think you have a lovely name. :)

....and does some soul know when Captain Bang will take over the Voyager from Captain Martinsen?

My understanding from other threads is that Captain Bang takes over command of the Voyager on December 17th sailing.

Oh this is wonderful, so how long is a regular tour of a captain -will he be in charge on our 14 April 2012 cruise??????

My understanding is that they usually do a 3 month shift but I'm not positive of that. In this exact case Captain Bang is suppose to be in charge until sometime in March.

I was on the Voyager 26 Nov. cruise. Captain: Frank Martinsen, Hotel Director: Robert Taggart, Cruise Director: Keith Williams

Can you confirm that Bob has moved to the Navigator? I had heard that and I am hoping that information is correct since we will be sailing on Navigator on New Year's Eve. Thanks for any information that you might have.

Can you confirm that Bob has moved to the Navigator? I had heard that and I am hoping that information is correct since we will be sailing on Navigator on New Year's Eve. Thanks for any information that you might have.

I concur with Rick, I think he was supposed to get on the Nav

the second week of Dec if memory serves me correct. Very

nice guy!!!!

Rick, are you the poster? I thought Deirdre was the one on

the computer. Don't know what made me think that. I guess

I just assumed.

Anita

From the conversations we had with him on Voyager in November, he will be on Navigator by Christmas.

Rick and Deirdra

We were with you on the crossing. First time we had Taggart as HD. What a funny guy. His comments during Dancing with the Stripes were hilarious. Hope we get a chance to meet him sometime.

Bob & Lee

Archived