Shopping Options around Airport

ScotBrit17

I am arriving 6.00pm for a cruise the next day and am staying at the Sheraton at airport overnight. Want to get some water, soda and potato chips before boarding the ship in the morning. Are there any shops around Sheraton or should I get them at the airport on arrival the night before. I don't have a car.

Also which ship? Several cruise lines offer the ability to purchase bottled water in advance. While slightly more expensive than the cost at local supermarkets, you don't have to worry about lugging it on board and it will be in your cabin when you arrive.

You might consider asking the hotel, where the nearest store is.

Assuming based on the name of the hotel, if you are in Fort Lauderdale, there is a Publix on Griffin Road just on the other side of I-95. Not walkable, Short taxi ride or perhaps the hotel shuttle can take you. Likewise if in Miami there's a Publix down NW 37th Avenue at Flagler in the plaza there. But also a taxi ride. There are a couple of smaller convenience stores along the way though that could have sodas and chips.

Apologies to all, I was on another forum with the location narrowed down to Miami and forgot to state that in this post. It is Miami and Sheraton Hotel at the airport. Leaving on Equinox the next day and would like to take a few things onboard with me. Looking for a shop either at the airport or nearby.

Apologies to all, I was on another forum with the location narrowed down to Miami and forgot to state that in this post. It is Miami and Sheraton Hotel at the airport. Leaving on Equinox the next day and would like to take a few things onboard with me. Looking for a shop either at the airport or nearby.

See my initial response. Short taxi ride. But remember soda and water has to go with your carry on and it will be heavy. Not familiar with Celebrity's policies or if you can purchase items from them before cruise, so check with Celebrity.