Conquest in dry dock

itchin2cruz

Very cool....any word what they will be doing to her?

Probably just deep cleaning and minor repairs since she has all the bells and whistles already............

I'm editting to add: maybe new flat screens in the cabins......that's the only thing that I can think of that hasn't been upgraded already.

RedFrog's are supposed to be rolled out across the fleet. It could replace the cigar bar. A dry dock isn't required for that.

The only problem with the Cigar Bar location is that one is is kinda out of the way. it is "hidden" between the galley and the aft dining room. So I don't know how popular it would be hidden as compared to the Magic where it is on the main promenade.

According to the Conquest fact sheet, she will be in dry dock 10/14-28/2012.

There is a cruise scheduled on October 14-21 so it will probably be in dry dock October 21-28. They are usually in dry dock about one week.

I'm betting a Red Frog Pub will appear...

;)

I hope so. Loved it on the Magic and am so mad at myself because I wanted to try the conch fritters and ran out of time...........

I hope they do it in dry dock because I don't like to see construction going on during my cruise time.

John has posted that the Liberty will get some exciting features this October in her dry dock. I would assume that Conquest will get the same ones as her sister next year.

Will Liberty be getting the Red Frog Pub during dry dock? We sail on her in Dec. The more options the better. :D

There is a cruise scheduled on October 14-21 so it will probably be in dry dock October 21-28. They are usually in dry dock about one week.

Actually, Carnival usually puts their ships into drydock for 2 weeks every three years.

Not seeing one on Carnival's website. Only see Oct 7th and Oct. 28th. Therefore, dry dock should be like posted on the factsheet: 10/14-28/12.

Archived