Alamo shuttle to Port Everglades

MindyRN

Hello everyone! Last year when I cruised we rented a car at FLL. We returned the car to FLL the next day and then Alamo had a shuttle we took to Port Everglades. I've seen some discussion that this is not happening there anymore, and something about the Eller Dr location. We leave for our cruise Friday, so wondering if anyone has any insight into this? If they no longer have the shuttle, is it pretty easy to get a taxi or an Uber from the car rental return at FLL? I am a heavy packer and we will have a lot of luggage we are dragging around. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simply return the car to the Eller location (actually the gate is on McIntosh Rd as shown in photos below) then they will shuttle you to the Port.

Here is a map of the location too

Alamo-Port.jpg

Alamo-Port-Return.jpg

This may be a dumb question, but do I need to call Alamo to tell them I want to change the location I will be returning the car? Or just take the car to this Eller Dr location?

I just called National/Alamo. They stopped doing the shuttle!!!! Frustrating, but now have to revise or cancel the reservation.

Very frustrating. When I researched this in January the shuttle was still running so I am a little annoyed. I cancelled and re booked yesterday to return our car to the Eller Dr location. I could not find a direct number for them, so I hope they really do have the shuttle. My email communication with Alamo was very vague. I'm glad I figured this out now instead of Saturday!

Sorry, from the Car Rental Center at FLL to the ships. Now it probably makes sense to use a mix of the hotel shuttle and Uber XL 😡 to get around.

Great thanks! You had me worried there for a second!

Yes, the cruise shuttles only run from the new Eller location to the cruise terminals and back to Eller!