Princess Elemis Detox

25capecod

• 2 years later...
Has any one tried and lost weight with the Elemis Detox 3 month pills ??:confused:

hello,I am currently on my second month of using these pills. I was somewhat skeptiacal at first. But I have lost now total 23 lb's. I signed for the recommended 6 month package so i'm super excited to see my results. As a point of interest have you tried the external ionithermie detox, my husband cant believe it! I'm thrilled.:D :D :D but the best advice I got was from my therepists, would definatly reccomend having the treatments first,to get their info as appoased to buying on line,seemingly blind. Better to know what your taking and what your doing. 2 bigs thumbs up for the detox programme.

• 5 months later...

I sailed the Valor on 1/11/09-1/18/09 and purchased the 3 month supply of eliminis body enhancement pills. Well I do say that the elimination pills work, in fact I spend entirely to much time in the bathroom if you know what I mean. I have decided after the first 2 weeks to begin the silloette part 2 of the program, since the elimination (detox) seems to have worked quite well!! I did try to contact the manager who sold these pills to me to get a few of my questions answereed and he does not have a e-mail that is working. How do we take these and not have any follow up. That is what I have a problem with. Let me know how you are doing on the detox.

• 1 month later...

Greetings fellow Cruisers!

I am in my 4th month of the Elemis detox program and I feel FANTASTIC!! Here's a quick Susan's story:

In December 2008 I went to a detox class. After listening to the instructor I was convinced it was the dietsodas and 100 calorie snacks that were poisening my body and stopping me from loosing weight. I am a workout fanatic, watch my calorie intake, and couldn't understand what was going wrong.

I was explained that I had toxins trapped inside me and that my liver was being poisened by what I was eating.

I got the body test, bought the cactus bristle brush (which I'm in love with), and a 6 month supply of the detox supplement capsules.

I have seen immediate results! I look and feel SO MUCH BETTER!! But I have done way more than just taking the supplement capsules.

I try to eat only organic products (which can be pretty hard in Cheyenne WY to find), I drink no soda, only water, milk, or juices, I use only organic beauty products, and try to eat a mono-unsaturated fat with every meal.

My co-workers have noticed a difference in my complexion and hair (I have NEVER looked better), I have tons more energy, and I'm not tied to the toilet all the time. I don't have that "heavy" feeling in my mid-section, and I can drink milk without stomach cramps or tons of gas. I used to think I was lactose intolerant, but then I started drinking organic milk and haven't had any problems. (makes me wonder what toxins are in non-organic milk).

I know the cost is spendy, but aren't you worth it?? Take care of your body. you only get 1. I don't own a scale, but the guys at work ask me continually if I am loosing weight, and my jelly belly is firming up, FINALLY! My pants fit looser and I enjoy getting dressed for work. I'm 43 and have two kids in college. When I tell people I have a 22 and a 19 yr old they ask me if I started having kids when I was 12!

-BikiniSusan

How soon did you start seeing results? You say you are starting your 4th month, how many months are you planning on being on the detox? Did you cut the diet soda out completly? how about all sugar free products? I'd love to hear more information on what you are doing now as far as your diet.

• 5 months later...

I was sceptical at first but am into my 5th month of nine.

I previously lost 45 lbs. 10 years ago and have been trying to lose another 10 lbs. in the last year but haven't been able to lose anything until I got into this program.

In the fourth month the weight started to drop and I'm down 5 lbs. now with 5 to go.

The theory of this detox sounded reasonable and I figured what have I got to lose? (no pun intended).

It's expensive and I think there are other products that will also accomplish the same thing that are available in local stores.

I was in touch with the person who did my evaluation via email about 5 months ago. I wrote recently and have not received a reply as of yet. I suppose cruise personnel come and go and maybe I should be contacting the Cruise Line with my questions.

• 6 months later...

I purchased the six month supply of the weight loss and detox program for my wife and myself on last weeks Carnival Conquest Cruise. I am 70yrs old and my wife is 54yrs old and we both work out to stay in good health and shape. We attended the weight loss and detox presentation and it made a lot of sense to me what the trainer was saying. I kept and open mind and payed attention even though I realized that a sales pitch would follow.

I realize that the liver does detox as a normal function. However in todays world we take in some many toxins and chemicals that can harm us that I believe the liver is overworked and cannot remove them all without some help. I did research to make sure the Elemis Company is legitimate and reputable. It is.

There are always pros and cons written about vitamins and health products usually by people who do not take the product or give it time to work. They also point out how expensive the products are and that cheaper ones are out there to buy. Its true the Elemis product is expensive however it is a quality product and I do believe the product will work over time. I also know that eating habits need to change if my wife and I expect to lose weight on it since no supplement works without a life style change. There are no miracles out there for staying healthy it takes work and supplements to assist the body to stay healthy. One week after trying the product I feel no ill effects and do feel like my stomach is getting leaner and more cut as I would call it. I only what to lose about 12 pounds since I am already in shape and only want to cut up and lose some body fat and keep my liver clean. My wife wants to lose more weight than 12 pounds and keep her body solid. She is going to use the body bath detox since the trainer informed her that due to her thryoid problem it would be best not to take the pills internally so as not to interfer with her thyroid medicine. His knoweldge impressed me.

At 70yrs old I do not take any medicines or drugs or suffer from any problems. I attribute my good health to working out, having a positve attitude, and taking vitamins and supplements all my life. Also a great wife and children and a love of people have also helped me stay heathy. The curise was our first and it far execeded all our expectaions and we had a ball and will book another cruise next year God Willing.

Archived