Do you receive information directly from Azamara and/or Le Club Voyage?

excitedofharpenden

Do you receive information directly from Azamara/Le Club Voyage?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Do you receive information directly from Azamara/Le Club Voyage?

• Yes and I registered for it
    • Yes, but I didn't register for it or can't remember
    • No, I have registered, but don't receive any information

Hi Everyone,

I must be one of the chosen few. I do receive emails, and for the most part, haven't had many issues. There was a period where they stopped, but when I emailed Le Club Voyage, they started appearing a few weeks later.

Yes, it's a big pain in the neck to get added to the list, but once it happens, you should be good to go.

Let's hope this new LCV person will prove to be helpful. I know nothing about her, since I'm not in touch with Azamara... but I wish her all the very best in her new position.

I have surprisingly received an email from Nicole introducing herself as 'Your Ambassador Nicole Lukacs. At Your Service.‏ '.........and promoting the benefits.

I also received in the post the 15/16 destination collection, so somewhere I must have been a good girl......:rolleyes:

I have surprisingly received an email from Nicole introducing herself as 'Your Ambassador Nicole Lukacs. At Your Service.‏ '.........and promoting the benefits.

I also received in the post the 15/16 destination collection, so somewhere I must have been a good girl......:rolleyes:

Still nothing for me. I've obviously been a VERY bad boy:o

Phil

After reading this read last week, I signed up again via the main website and went into MyAzamara to update my 'Communication Preferences' but when I went back in just now - they had all been reset! I tried again but when you return to the page all the settings & check boxes have been cleared!

I have still received no emails from Azamara ever.

Thanks to the efforts of Richard Twynam and Nicole, we received our first ever e-mail communication yesterday. It came from

celebritycruises@mail.celebritycruises.co.uk

It was advising that there are not too many days left to book under the current promotion for the "buy one companion goes half price" offer for Azamara.

Our very first direct contact. Hopefully there will be more.:)

Coming from a customer service background, one of the key issues in customer satisfaction is excellent communication with your customers. No matter how good the product is (and Azamara's product is great), poor communication (and Azamara's communication is poor) will have a detrimental effect on customers attitude to that product/company.

For instance when I have tried to contact Azamara by email, I don't know whether to send it to Aramara UK/Azamara com/LCV UK/LCV com.

And who is actually receiving these emails.... are they going to the UK, are they going to Guatemala, are they going to Miami or are they all going to the same place. I just don't know who I'm communicating with.

I also have registered to receive emails but do not receive them.

I enter my email address during online check-in, but still no contact.

I am 3 weeks back from an excellent Black Sea cruise on Quest and have not received our Customer Feedback Questionnaire, which is a shame as it would have been a great endorsement of a quality experience on-board.

I'm sure I can't be the only one!

Customer Feedback questionnaire is unlikely to be sent now.

When we were b-2-b-2-b this summer, during our second sector the front desk phoned to tell us we needed to complete the first questionnaire within 7 days and we had not yet done so. They offered a short amount of onboard complimentary internet time to complete it.

As we had never received it electronically we could not complete it. We explained that despite being registered to receive e-mails, we had never received anything at any time from Azamara. Someone "was going to try to resolve the issue" while we were onboard but it never happened and we did not receive the next two questionnaires either.

See posts above. It is only in recent days that we received our first communication. Whether we receive more in future remains to be seen...........