Perks are back - Azamara really listened!!

grayjay

Just a few minutes ago I was browsing through Azamara's website looking for nothing special. And this is what I found on top of LeClub Voyage's pages: :):)

" NEWLY ADDED

• Additional earned complimentary nights rewards for every 750 points earned once you reach the Discoverer Plus level and above—in addition to one-time awards
  • Singles now earn double points on every voyage

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

• Free Internet minutes based on member level, and free laundry service for Explorer level and above "

So they really listened to some of their most loyal customers and made right what previously was not fully and properly thought-out.

Thank you, Azamara.

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

• Free Internet minutes based on member level, and free laundry service for Explorer level and above "

So they really listened to some of their most loyal customers and made right what previously was not fully and properly thought-out.

Thank you, Azamara.

What about the bottle of champers.......?!;) Seriously though, thank you for giving me my internet minutes back!

Edited by little britain

Do you think this has been a marketing ploy...they take it away, everyone gets upset and then they give it back but less then before and everyone goes crazy with positive spin...seems we have been here before where they take it away, everyone gets upset, they give it back and come out looking like they care so much...not to be the negative one, but it seems Azamara does this sort of thing a lot...

Azamara really listened ... I guess they finally realized that we, loyal Azamara fans, are actually important to the company. We do wield some power in our united voices when we are wronged. Thanks, Azamara! Once again you are on the right track.

Do you think this has been a marketing ploy...they take it away, everyone gets upset and then they give it back but less then before and everyone goes crazy with positive spin...seems we have been here before where they take it away, everyone gets upset, they give it back and come out looking like they care so much...not to be the negative one, but it seems Azamara does this sort of thing a lot...

No, I am not going there. I believe they made a mistake, realized it and did the right thing and corrected it.

I do not think that actions that make your company look like a bunch of idiots can possibly be a marketing ploy. :)

Edited by CintiPam

Too late. :rolleyes:

Nice to have those little perks again. It was not a deal breaker for us anyway, we love Azamara. Their cruises just make you feel special. Looking forward to our cruise with them in November.

Thank you Azamara..........big hugs are coming your way. :)

Hi Everyone,

As there's another thread with the same topic, and merging the threads wouldn't end well, I'm locking this thread.

Please continue the conversation on the following thread : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2106884 . Thanks very much !