Your Ambassador Nicole Lukacs. At Your Service.

Prefdavid

Just received an email from Azamara with the above title.

The message states:-

I'm Nicole Lukacs and I will be serving as your loyal Le Club Voyage Ambassador.

You may have received the earlier email outlining the Le Club Voyage programme changes. If you missed it, our updated loyalty programme will be rolling out in January 2015 and will include great rewards such as $199 stateroom upgrades, complimentary nights, and more.

As your first-ever dedicated loyalty ambassador, I'll be your personal point of contact for all things Le Club Voyage. I'm here to listen, gather feedback, and work to further improve the loyalty programme based on your interests. I'll be in touch monthly through our e-newsletter, and will reach out separately to share special announcements, such as a Le Club Voyage members voyage that will be filled with exclusive events and activities for our loyal guests.

Stay tuned for future announcements. I see this as the beginning of our wonderfully loyal relationship.

However there's no email address nor phone number to contact the lovely Nicole, so how she's going to listen and gather feedback is a bit of a mystery. :confused:

I hope her attention to detail improves as she settles into her new job. Here's the link she forgot to insert: http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/our-ships/le-club-voyage/contact-us I was interested in what skill sets she's bringing to the table given the prickliness of the current Le Club Voyage situation so I pulled up her business profile on LinkedIn. I wish Nicole the best of luck and much success as our new ambassador. https://www.linkedin.com/pub/nicole-lukacs/b/637/984

Edited by dln929

Just received an email from Azamara with the above title.

The message states:-

I'm Nicole Lukacs and I will be serving as your loyal Le Club Voyage Ambassador.

You may have received the earlier email outlining the Le Club Voyage programme changes. If you missed it, our updated loyalty programme will be rolling out in January 2015 and will include great rewards such as $199 stateroom upgrades, complimentary nights, and more.

As your first-ever dedicated loyalty ambassador, I'll be your personal point of contact for all things Le Club Voyage. I'm here to listen, gather feedback, and work to further improve the loyalty programme based on your interests. I'll be in touch monthly through our e-newsletter, and will reach out separately to share special announcements, such as a Le Club Voyage members voyage that will be filled with exclusive events and activities for our loyal guests.

Stay tuned for future announcements. I see this as the beginning of our wonderfully loyal relationship.

However there's no email address nor phone number to contact the lovely Nicole, so how she's going to listen and gather feedback is a bit of a mystery. :confused:

David

I have just received a simmilar E Mail from the same lady

In mine you can click a box "questions to E Mail" and it gives the information shown

Monday - Friday08:30 a.m. - 20:00 p.m.Saturday09:00 a.m. - 18:00 p.m.Sunday10:00 a.m. - 17:00 p.m.Telephone0844 493 4016Fax01932 820286EmailPre-Departure Issues:

CustomerServiceUK@AzamaraClubCruises.com

Post-Departure Issues:

CustomerRelationsUK@AzamaraClubCruises.comGuests with Disabilities and Special Needs:Monday - Friday9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.Telephone08444 170 258. option 4Fax01932 820 603Emailspecalistservicesuk@azamaraclubcruises.comWebsiteAzamaraClubCruises.com/life-onboard/special-needs

Le Club Voyage

Le Club Voyage Contact InformationMonday - Friday9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ESTSaturday10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. ESTSundayClosedEmailleclubvoyageuk@azamaraclubcruises.com

My E Mail does have the below phone number:

0844 493 6002

John

Here is the language that was omitted:

I understand that many of you are terribly unhappy with the latest changes to our loyalty program and we are working on making adjustments right now in response to the feedback we have received from you, our most loyal customers. Stay tuned. We have been listening."

I laughed when I received the communication as it was addressed to 'Dear Ann '

Was it meant for you I wonder UKtog?

Will Azamara ever get their act together?

Now that explains why we have not even had the communication :)

Appreciate the responses from people who've also received this advising how to contact via the generic route. :)

I had noticed that link but I would have thought if Nicole really wants to engage with her loyal Le Club Voyage members then a bit of real personalisation would help, like her business email address, unless all emails to leclubvoyageuk@azamaraclubcruises.com are going to go directly into her Inbox. :confused:

You could argue this is just semantics but as I'm now on first name email terms with the UK MD, who's been responsive and courteous when we've corresponded, I'd hope anyone who states "I'll be your personal point of contact for all things Le Club Voyage" will be a lot less impersonal.

I too wish her every success in this role but first impressions really do matter.

No email.

I have had a couple, one was my membership numbers for LCV and another was this telling me my perks :( all gone now, no gift came anyway. The lass that signed this, Erica, do you think she has gone too?

Thank you for contacting Azamara Club Cruises. We apologize for the delay

of our response and appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We have confirmed both loyalty numbers below, and yes, you are correct.

Welcome to the Explorer level of Le Club Voyage! You are now entitled to

the following onboard benefits:

A bottle of champagne on arrival, compliments of the Captain

Welcome to the Explorer- level gift after your first voyage (shipped to

your home after the voyage)

Private Explorer- member cocktail party with senior offices and staff

One complimentary bag of laundry (dry cleaning excluded) per week per

stateroom

150 minutes free Internet service

15% savings on Signature Spa Treatments

Savings for booking future voyages while onboard

Le Club voyage onboard party

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you for choosing Azamara Club

Cruise. We look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Sincerely,

Erica Young

Le Club Voyage Consultant | Azamara Club Cruises

However,

I have had at least 2, possibly 3, of those 2015 brochures, non of which I requested.

So maybe I will get a snail mail version of the email ;)

Yvonne

I have not recieved email re Le Club Voyage Ambassador. That said never recieve emails though signed up many times.

We too never receive any emails from Azamara. Have done number of

cruises with them and registered numerous times !!! Each time we get a thank you for registering , but after that , nothing.

In fact just called the US/Canada LCV telephone # and representative I spoke to said they would add us to the list !!! We will see what happens this time !!!

Perhaps they are using the ships internet and having problems connecting !!! LOL !!

We too never receive any emails from Azamara. Have done number of

cruises with them and registered numerous times !!! Each time we get a thank you for registering , but after that , nothing.

!!

Same here. Must have registered about 20+ times over the years but still nothing. Hapicruisin

The lack of emails to me wouldn't normally be an issue, but it did just dawn on me that every other cruise line we sail with keeps us updated with specials and offers, including Celebrity.

Why then is it so difficult to successfully register with Azamara, if only to be kept informed of the changes to their product?

The LCV ambassador announcement seems to be rolling out in batches. I received mine @ 1:25pm California time and the East Coast got theirs earlier.

And if I may say so, please do give Nicole a chance to prove how valuable she'll be to you with all your LCV questions.

I hope her attention to detail improves as she settles into her new job. Here's the link she forgot to insert: http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/our-ships/le-club-voyage/contact-us I was interested in what skill sets she's bringing to the table given the prickliness of the current Le Club Voyage situation so I pulled up her business profile on LinkedIn. I wish Nicole the best of luck and much success as our new ambassador. https://www.linkedin.com/pub/nicole-lukacs/b/637/984

I am going to have to eat my words because, as Bonnie just mentioned, the e-mails are going out in batches and I've just gotten mine. And no, Nicole did NOT forget to leave off contact information so my apologies to her for assuming, based on the OP info, that she did. My e-mail has easy links for info on LCV and correspondence. And yes, while it is a generic address for LCV, I don't suppose it's any great hardship to put in the subject line "to the attention of Nicole." I see that Nicole graduated from the wonderful Jesuit college of Loyola in Chicago so I have great hopes that she will do well for those of us who love Azamara and wish to see it pull its shore side operations up to muster. If ship and shore were equally stellar there's no telling what Azamara could do. ;)

I am going to have to eat my words because, as Bonnie just mentioned, the e-mails are going out in batches and I've just gotten mine. And no, Nicole did NOT forget to leave off contact information so my apologies to her for assuming, based on the OP info, that she did. My e-mail has easy links for info on LCV and correspondence. And yes, while it is a generic address for LCV, I don't suppose it's any great hardship to put in the subject line "to the attention of Nicole." I see that Nicole graduated from the wonderful Jesuit college of Loyola in Chicago so I have great hopes that she will do well for those of us who love Azamara and wish to see it pull its shore side operations up to muster. If ship and shore were equally stellar there's no telling what Azamara could do. ;)

Thanks dln929 for your update. I'm glad you've received your announcement.