how much

daniella1279

I have sailed NCl in the past but once 11 yrs ago and a CTN that my husband booked. I am looking at booking the breakaway CTN dec 2015. I hace 3 questions. I have some 1st cruisers that may be interested so I want to give them all the $ details.

1. How much of a deposit is required?

2 how much does Ncl charges for daily gratuities?

3 once I book am I looked into that price? If Ncl lowers the price can I get it adjusted?

Thanks

Danielle

2 how much does Ncl charges for daily gratuities? $12 per person / per day

3 once I book am I looked into that price? If Ncl lowers the price can I get it adjusted? You can ask for adjustments up until final payment. They may or may not be able to offer you the price adjustment depending on the promotion. If it is a special promotion price drops can be tricky. You may also get price drops as OBC.

2 how much does Ncl charges for daily gratuities? $12 per person / per day

3 once I book am I looked into that price? If Ncl lowers the price can I get it adjusted? You can ask for adjustments up until final payment. They may or may not be able to offer you the price adjustment depending on the promotion. If it is a special promotion price drops can be tricky. You may also get price drops as OBC.

Thank you!

Deposits I've always paid is either 500 or 250 when they have their sales. That's for 2 people in a cabin. If you do a mock booking on the ncl website the last page will show you deposits amount and final payment due dates..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Deposits I've always paid is either 500 or 250 when they have their sales. That's for 2 people in a cabin. If you do a mock booking on the ncl website the last page will show you deposits amount and final payment due dates..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

thanks I did the mock book for this CTN on the breakaway the deposit is $100 for a 2 person cabin.