Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Majestic America Line

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Old May 9th, 2007, 12:32 PM
5,000+ Club

Default No MQ in 2007

MAL first has cancelled the Mississippi Queen until Sep 1st, 2007. Now the whole 2007 season has been cancelled.

The good news: MAL is working on a further exemption for the Delta Queen.

More

http://www.modernagent.com/Resources...l.aspx?n=25140

steamboats

Old June 6th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Cool Cruiser

Smile

I was on the Mississippi Queen in 2003 and I had a blast. My husband and I never took a river cruise and wanted to try it. We took an ocean cruise in 1989. We got sea sick so we did not want to go on the ocean.
I loved the river cruise and the people were so nice. We were invited to sit at the Captain's table and that was an honour.
This past year, we cruised on the ocean. We had a good time on a midsize ship we took last year. I don't know when we will cruise on the river again, but maybe one day we will.
The MS Queen was a nice steamboat. We were in Pittsburgh one year and we rememberd when the Delta Queen was going to be docked. We saw it and brought back memories. I even spoke with some of the crew while they were working off the boat.
It is nice to see other people going on these cruises. Hope you had a good time.
Happy Cruisn