MIAMI hotel with free parking/shuttle

bkozer1

HI all

I found a miami hotel with free parking for up to 14 days and a free shuttle to the port and airport with 1 night stay!!:)

You have to call the hotel derect ad get the stay&go pkg.#305/871-1777

I looked a LONG time to find this one and am willing to help all who need a cruise hotel pkg in miami.

If this is the La Quinta on la Jeune...Not a bad motel...but not in a great part of town. I had a buddy get his car stolen from there while they were on a cruise earlier this year. Be careful where you park.

HI all

I found a miami hotel with free parking for up to 14 days and a free shuttle to the port and airport with 1 night stay!!:)

I looked a LONG time to find this one and am willing to help all who need a cruise hotel pkg in miami.

Thank you for this information. How did you know this was exactly what we were looking into for our next cruise? lol. With airfare so high, we had decided that driving was a better choice. But what to do with the car and where to stay for just one night. And then we find your thread. You've just become our guardian angel. Thank you again.

HI all

bkozer can you tell me the name of the hotel so I can relay that information to the others in our group. Again thank you.

Are there Hilton brands ( i e Hilton, Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, or Homewood Suites) that offer a free shuttle from the Miami airport or to the cruise terminal?

Embassy suites airport location has a fee based shuttle to the port & free shuttle to airport...you can get sleep & cruise packages

We just did the parking there for a month & the car was fine.

booked through http://www.airportparkingreservations.com/ for a cheaper parking rate.

bkozer can you tell me the name of the hotel so I can relay that information to the others in our group. Again thank you.

Yes it is he LA QUNTA INN MIAMI AIPORT,

and it was ONLY $69.00 for dec.2007 for everything:)

Be careful as there are several La Quintas near the Airport and La Quinta Airport North is a real dump-I don't know which one has that phone number, but it frequently advertises rates as low as that- which in Miami would indicate a hotel with real problems. Airport East and West are much better. In Trip Advisor ( also owned by Cruise Critic,) La Quinta Airport North gets ratings of 1 or 2 out of a possible 5. I don't think you would be happy there, even for one night. Something has to be terribly wrong with a place charging rates such as those in December- it's not the height of tourist season at that time, but that is way too low for a nice place at that time of year.

Be careful as there are several La Quintas near the Airport and La Quinta Airport North is a real dump-I don't know which one has that phone number, but it frequently advertises rates as low as that- which in Miami would indicate a hotel with real problems. Airport East and West are much better. In Trip Advisor ( also owned by Cruise Critic,) La Quinta Airport North gets ratings of 1 or 2 out of a possible 5. I don't think you would be happy there, even for one night. Something has to be terribly wrong with a place charging rates such as those in December- it's not the height of tourist season at that time, but that is way too low for a nice place at that time of year.

icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

It is the airport east and the photos and reviews on travelocty was good.

and I do NOT need a 4* hotel for only 1 nigtht before the cruise!!!!!:cool:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Embassy suites airport location has a fee based shuttle to the port & free shuttle to airport...you can get sleep & cruise packages

We just did the parking there for a month & the car was fine.

booked through http://www.airportparkingreservations.com/ for a cheaper parking rate.

Hello,

Has anyone parked at the Embassy and used the shuttle to the Miami cruise port? If so what was the cost of the shuttle?

Thanks for all the great information.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have searched quite a bit for a nice hotel for a reasonable price. One that includes free parking for the length of your cruise and a available shuttle to the port.

The only hotels that offers free parking and free shuttle to the port of Miami, but u find your own way back are the red roof and the Laquinta( Airport east). These two hotels are offered for around 125$ a night but are not, i repeat are not in the safest area to leave your car for a week! If u don't have a car to worry about then fine, it's cheap and clean enough for a 1 night stay.

If u want a nicer/safer place i recommend either the Hampton inn(BLue Lagoon) or the Summerfield suites(both around $200a night) with free parking and a available shuttle to the port for $10 a person. ( cab will run u about $25 plus tip) The Hampton stated their parking is inside a gated card acccess garage. When u are talking about leaving a car worth 20 thousand or more, i suggest taking the safer route of 1 of the last 2 hotels. Any other hotels i searched will run u a lot more money.

• 1 year later...
If this is the La Quinta on la Jeune...Not a bad motel...but not in a great part of town. I had a buddy get his car stolen from there while they were on a cruise earlier this year. Be careful where you park.

We stayed at this La Quinta last year while we were cruising on the NCL SKy for 4 nights over springbreak. We too, left our Expedition there in their parking lot for that time and had no problems. It was still exactly where we left it upon our return.

PS- The neighborhood is a little seedy and I was alittle apprehensive upon our arrival to the hotel. It would seem that there is what use to be a Denny or IHOP that you have to drive past (they share the same parking lot) that is all boarded up and has graffiti on it. They sure dont tell you about that in their description. LOL But our room was nice and comfortable but it was to chilly to swim that day so cant say whether pool was actually heated or not. Continental breakfast was more than sufficent. Plus included a shuttle to and from the port at no extra cost.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

We've stayed at the Homewood Suites Miami Airport West. They allowed you to park your car for the cruise with one night's stay. Nice hotel, had free hot breakfast, free airport shuttle, and shuttle to the port was for a small fee. I'd stay there again.

Archived