captain's suite - glory

pansieFL

I just snagged the captains suite for the price of an early saver grand suite - i think i lucked out but could be wrong :D

Best bit - family has no clue LOL

So any info on this room? Good, bad, anything would be great!

Wow!!!! I wold say you really lucked out!!! I hope you come back and post a review of that cabin and pics!!! What a great surprise for your family!

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/glory/glory.htm

ETA- Forgot to say to click on "Captains Suite" on the left.

Phew, you just made me feel better! Thanks the link!

I will take tons of pics for sure. And maybe in the meantime we find someone on here who has been in thr cabin :p

We did the captains suite on the Liberty based upon reading a review of it here. Fabulous rooms, you will enjoy and you got a great deal. Enjoy it and let us know your thoughts when you return. Your family will be totally surprised when they walk into that suite!

We were offered a Captains Suite last week. An upsell from our Ocean Suite, at the mere additional cost of $2140.00.

We also had booked our Ocean Suite at the early saver rate ages ago.

No way could I justify the upsell price. We paid $1029.00 per person at Early Saver rate.

You didn't say if you were changing to the Captains Suite from a previous room or did you just see it available and book it?

Enjoy your room.

We were offered a Captains Suite last week. An upsell from our Ocean Suite, at the mere additional cost of $2140.00.

We also had booked our Ocean Suite at the early saver rate ages ago.

No way could I justify the upsell price. We paid $1029.00 per person at Early Saver rate.

You didn't say if you were changing to the Captains Suite from a previous room or did you just see it available and book it?

Enjoy your room.

I was researching our options and came across it - then did some more research and i jumped oni it.

We got a chance to see the Captain's suite on the Conquest. A member of our roll call was in it and included it in our cabin crawl. All I can say is WOW! It was a beautiful suite and the view out the front windows was just awesome, the balcony was extra awesome. :D

Two bathrooms, one had a full size whirlpool tub and the other a large glass enclosed shower. Tons of strorage.

I think you made a very good choice. Enjoy!

We got a chance to see the Captain's suite on the Conquest. A member of our roll call was in it and included it in our cabin crawl. All I can say is WOW! It was a beautiful suite and the view out the front windows was just awesome, the balcony was extra awesome. :D

Two bathrooms, one had a full size whirlpool tub and the other a large glass enclosed shower. Tons of strorage.

I think you made a very good choice. Enjoy!

Thanks! The info is awesome - i just have to manage to keep it secret lol

• 2 months later...

less than 14 days to go and I have still kept it a secret!!!

the best bit - my son keeps going online and sees the room and is like

"Mama, I keep wishing we can have this" - both DH and DS think we are on a guarantee suite list - hey, it was the best I could come up with at the time LOL

Oh, this is such a FEEL GOOD post. ENJOY every minute of your fabulous cabin and cruise! :D;):D;)

You are so sweet! And thank you!!!! :D

You read so much negativity on here sometimes and I love that I can do this for them and was able to get a great deal in the process!

• 2 months later...

I was just on the glory doing a btb, on the turn around day, we looked at the cabin on the 9th floor and it was to die for, the balcony is bigger than the room itself. Has more closet space than my home. You will love it. I'm so jealous, lol.

Cindy

I just snagged the captains suite for the price of an early saver grand suite - i think i lucked out but could be wrong :D

Best bit - family has no clue LOL

So any info on this room? Good, bad, anything would be great!

Excellent room, enjoy!

• 4 months later...
just saw the facebook photos of the Captain's suite on the Carnival Sunshine. Along with the Glory, Sunshine & Liberty, what other Carnival ships have the Captain's suite?? and does anyone have any pictures??

Valor has two (9202 and 9203), I booked 9202 for my girlfriend and I this coming March. This is her first cruise ever and the third for myself, so I wanted her experience aboard to be over the top so we can go on more cruises together.

Archived