JULY 8TH GRAND PRINCESS BALTIC CRUISE

I have all excursions picked out and pretty confident with all with the exception of my second day in Russia. I am taking Princess's tour to Moscow, but the second day is divided between two different excursions. 1) 9 am to 12 pm to visit the Hermitage 2) Leisurely St. Petersburg contains a scenic drive with photo stops to Smolny, St. Isaac's, Cruiser Aurora, and Church of the Spilled Blood along with shopping at the last stop ranging from 1:45 to 5:15. Both costs a total of $96.00 and I've given consideration to the lack of sleep the night before from the Moscow trip along with being at the ship to grab lunch before the second tour. Does this sound pretty good? OR should I consider going with Red October to join others? I know from research Red October seems to be very good, but the security of touring with the cruise line has always been important to me. Whomever interested in responding, please keep in mind I am traveling alone. The cruise line arranges for Visas, etc. Is my choice a good one along with cost effectivity or is another organization a wiser move? I am not going on this trip to save a few dollars; therefore I would consider another choice. Thanks for any info. Iris

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;7;8;21;00;00&timezone=GMT+0200

Cruising fool

Archived