Zip lining in San Juan.

BELIEVE!

The only one in that group that is IN San Juan is the first one you mentioned (about 10 mins away).

The other 2 are about an hour away (the 3rd one a bit more), in opposite directions.

There is another company just outside of San Juan (20 mins), and a couple that do it in Caguas (45 mins).

What is your time schedule (as most of these companies run only at certain times). And will you need transportation? The answers to these questions could determine who to use.

We will be in San Juan three days prior to our cruise. We have time but we do not want to drive ourselves. We are a group of 4 adults and 2 teenagers. Do you have any suggestions?

Well, I can't name names....but I do have some favorites.

I don't think Toro Verde or Yunque one will supply transport, so those are out.

Do you just want to do zip lines, or a little adventure too (rappels, hiking, kayaking etc).

I really enjoyed the Caguas ones (it included a rappel down 80ft waterfall). 2 companies do that trip and provide transport. There is also one that goes down to Juana Diaz.

If just zips, the one in Guaynabo is nice.

Do a google search (or ask over on Trip Advisor).

Eco Quest does both Campo Rico and Caguas adventures. We did both and if you and your kids are up for a little challenge, their rainforest climb with rapelling down the waterfall and ziplines was one of the most amazing things I've ever done. The guides are incredible, the land you go on is owned by the family of one of them, and the meal at the end is awesome. I've spent plenty of time in puerto rico, and stopped in places all over the Caribbean, Europe and Australia and this was by far one of my FAVORITE experiences. Please look up Eco Quest Tours. You will thank me when you're done. :)

Archived