How do you carry your soda/water on board?

Fireflymkz76

I don't bring soda or water on board anymore.

First cruise I did bring a dozen bottles of water and had them in my back pack but found out the water on board was just fine. I do bring small bottles of Mio if I want something other than water, lemonade, tea or coffee.....

Drinks cannot be placed in checked luggage - carry on only.

I actually clean out my carry on at the hotel and put a 12 pk of soda in it. Stick a luggage tag on it and check it with all of my other luggage. They will search it but when they discover it's all ok, it'll get delivered to your room!!

Done it this way for last 5 cruises and never had a problem. Why carry it if you don't have too??

Happy sailing!!

We brought ours in a suitcase for our cruise out of Port Canaveral on the Sensation just because it was easier to get it to the port like that (there were 6 of us so we had a decent amount, lol)

We went to take them out at the port and the baggage person said leave them in there and they would just put them on. We had every intention on carrying them on, it was odd.

I stick them into my suitcase on wheels that I carry on... if I bring any at all.

Its a pain otherwise to carry them around until your cabin is ready at 1:30 pm... so put them in something on wheels.

This is also how I carry on my water and soda. So much easier rolling the suitcase then lifting and carrying all those drinks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually clean out my carry on at the hotel and put a 12 pk of soda in it. Stick a luggage tag on it and check it with all of my other luggage. They will search it but when they discover it's all ok, it'll get delivered to your room!!

Done it this way for last 5 cruises and never had a problem. Why carry it if you don't have too??

Happy sailing!!

Because others have posted the porters said they had to remove all liquids before they would check the suitcase ..and they were stuck with a bunch of sodas in their arms loose and what to do and upset when they posted on CC. (their own fault)

Archived