Upgrade, I think

FRANKIEDNYC

Recommend you check the deck plans. as the BQ cabins are right at the elevators and may be very close to the show room which I think is 1 deck below.

Here is what you get in a BQ per the HAL website:

BQ Vista Spa Suites: (Verandah Spa Suites)

Opt for the serenity of a new Spa Suite or Stateroom, featuring modern spa amenities such as yoga mats, an iPod® docking station, and a countertop water feature in-room. Also available are exclusive spa treatments from the nearby Greenhouse Spa and Salon. 2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, whirlpool bath & shower, sitting area, private verandah, mini-bar, refrigerator, floor-to-ceiling windows. Approximately 283 sq. ft. including verandah.

We had BQ 101 on the Maasdam several years ago. We liked the cabin - it is the same as the rest of the Veranda cabins on that deck. It was near the elevator which is convenient on the S class ships since disembarkation at ports is done at the front so one just zips on down. The water feature was not in our cabin which was fine, the yoga mats were under the bed, we have no need for the docking station. We did get a fruit plate every afternoon and there were some very nice slippers for us. Nothing special in the Spa. it was not a noisy location but since BQ 101 is just outside officers' quarters, we did smell smoke when we were in the hallway. (I guess officers are allowed to smoke in their cabins).

:) Thank you all for the good info. I thought maybe it came with maybe a massage or some other spa service. As far as yoga is concerned , we know nothing and the water thing looks like it just takes up good counter space. We are happy with the location and we'll see if they can remove the yoga mats and water thing for the cruise duration

:) Thank you all for the good info. I thought maybe it came with maybe a massage or some other spa service. As far as yoga is concerned , we know nothing and the water thing looks like it just takes up good counter space. We are happy with the location and we'll see if they can remove the yoga mats and water thing for the cruise duration

'Yogi(Berra) mats'.. way to go FrankieD .. hay maybe they filled the water thingy with Vodka..oops RUM :)

see you onboard :)

Ray & Pat

Edited by Stakeout