Sydney shore excursions

Joyful01

Look on Cunard site for ports they have great info for all round the world without having to be booked

Plus over what is stated above

Blue mountains

Henan caves depending on time

Darling harbour

Taronga zoo also has best view of the quay where you are

Most likely berthed

Manly forget bondi and do it by ferry and have fish and chips on the beach ocean side of manly that is

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Go to the PORTS OF FORUMS

check under CANADA lots of information there

Last time I looked (out my window at home) Sydney is in Australia, not Canada (that's Sidney). :D

I'll also add my vote for catching the ferry to Manly, it has the advantage over Bondi of having both ocean and harbour beaches that are only a short walk apart.

Are you asking about Sydney (no, it's not Sidney!) Nova Scotia or Sydney Australia? While both are great destinations/ports, it makes a BIG difference in excursions. In either case, check the "Ports of Call" boards and your roll call for ideas.

Edited by Kartgv

Last time I looked (out my window at home) Sydney is in Australia, not Canada (that's Sidney). :D

Well since the OP is asking about other ports in CANADA I am guessing they are looking at info for SYDNEY NOVA SCOTIA

You need to get out more then ;)

http://sydney.capebretonisland.com/

Edited by LHT28

Well since the OP is asking about other ports in CANADA I am guessing they are looking at info for SYDNEY NOVA SCOTIA

You need to get out more then ;)

http://sydney.capebretonisland.com/

On this thread, the OP said absolutely nothing about which Sydney they were asking about, and since people don't read every thread, most people would correctly assume that when the city of Sydney is mentioned, they would think of the one in Australia.

OP, in the future, it would be helpful if you'd be more specific. After all, one wouldn't want to ask about Rome, and get responses about Rome, Wisconsin.

On this thread, the OP said absolutely nothing about which Sydney they were asking about, and since people don't read every thread, most people would correctly assume that when the city of Sydney is mentioned, they would think of the one in Australia.

Never assume;)

The OP has only 7 posts so it is easy just to click on their I.D. and see what other posts they have

New members will take some time to find their way around the forums ...we were all new at one time :)

Lyn