Question for John Lawrence, CD

Hi John,

We ordered your DVD and were looking forward to viewing it before our cruise on the Star Princess.

Unfortunately, we can't get it to play in our DVD . I checked the instruction manual before I ordered it to make sure it would play the DVD R format.

I can't find any place on your web site to contact you. Do you have an e-mail address? If you have any suggestions on how we can get the DVD to work, please let me know. I haven't read of anyone else who has had a problem.

Thanks for any assistance.

I do not know how to get in touch with you. If you have any suggestins on how we can play the EVE, please let me know.

Hi John,

We ordered your DVD and were looking forward to viewing it before our cruise on the Star Princess.

Unfortunately, we can't get it to play in our DVD . I checked the instruction manual before I ordered it to make sure it would play the DVD R format.

I can't find any place on your web site to contact you. Do you have an e-mail address? If you have any suggestions on how we can get the DVD to work, please let me know. I haven't read of anyone else who has had a problem.

I do not know how to get in touch with you. If you have any suggestins on how we can play the EVE, please let me know.

Hi Kathleen,

Sorry to hear of your problem. All the DVD's are individually verified so it is indeed very rare for one not to work. All modern DVD players can play -R DVD's. Can you possibly try it on another player? eg a friend or your local store. If it still doesn't work just contact me at my email address which you will find on the back of the cover of the DVD case (at the bottom), and I will be happy to replace it.

John L

johnlawrencecd.com

We had the same problem as you & even tried it on our relatively new computer & the only section that worked was the section on the Faberge Eggs.

We sent John a message & he was most courteous & promptly resent another copy. That one did not work either.

We then got smart & took the dvd to our local store & tried out their dvd players with the dvd from John & bingo, it worked. That is the dvd player we bought.

We thought our dvd player was ok but apparently it was not even though it was fairly new. We notified John & will return his origianl dvd while sailing on the Star Princess on July 1.

The dvd is very imformative & you will enjoy it. Just recommend that you take it to your local store & try out their players. We had no problem with the sales clerk in doing this.

Good luck.

This DVD sounds like something we could use with reference to our upcoming Baltic cruise next year. Can someone tell me how to go about obtaining it. Don't know where to get it.

Thank you,

Karon

Shelby Cruiser:

Thanks for the idea. We took the DVD with us to Best Buy and were able to purchase an inexpensive DVD player so we could watch it. I'm glad we did

because we really enjoyed having a sneek peak at our cruise.

Archived