My Costa app

Ajkcruiser

After downloading...explains is free "IF" you have onboard WIFI network connection...

Can someone explain the fine print please:confused:......is it free to chat with others on the ship or not????Do I need to pay for WIFI connection and then use the app???

Thanks

AJ

After downloading...explains is free "IF" you have onboard WIFI network connection...

Can someone explain the fine print please:confused:......is it free to chat with others on the ship or not????Do I need to pay for WIFI connection and then use the app???

Thanks

AJ

Once you are onboard you access the ships wifi. It works for free. You do not have to sign up for a wifi package to get it to work.

• 3 weeks later...
Did you use my costa app on ship? is everything ok ?

It works, but we only used it once, tomuch of aburden carrying the phone around (I'm on holiday), all you need is to carry your Costa Card around. We reverted back to the good old Talk & Walk, DWtold me what time to be in her favourite bar and like the good boy I am, I walked here.

The new ITV Interactive TV, has some great features and functions, there is a new wifi function called Costa Plaza, you have to register to login into the wifi, to view online the daily TODAY Program, look at shore excursions. Zou do not have to purchase Internet Packages, as this is nore of an Intranet service.