Too much for one day?

misseskb

Will be on FOS in early August. I need helping with planning the transportation to all of the places we would like to visit. We'd like to do a hour underwater tour at nautiluscayman dot com, visit the turtle farm, rum factory (outlet), and a beach before heading back to the ship. I didn't think about eating options other than Symour's Jerk Shack. Not sure when we'd fit this in.

Is all of this possible or will it be too much for one day? My husband and I will have a 22 month old with us. Thanks.

What hours are you in port?

The good news is that the Nautilus is right in town (although not sure where you load) so you may not even need transportation, and if you do, they may provide it or it would be a short ride.

You can take the bus or taxi to the turtle farm and then back to a beach closer to town, but not sure how much time you will spend at the Turtle Farm. Some people stay for an hour, others go for the entire day.

In my opinion, choose one or the other (Nautilus or Turtle Farm) then hit the beach for some lunch and sunshine.

Edited by mrsfuzzmo

The ship is in port from 8-4. The tour is at 12 noon ship time (11am local time). You meet at the tour's office which is a 5 minute walk away from the cruise terminal.

I think it may be best to choose this OR the turtle farm.

Then no, if the tour is right smack in the middle of your port time, you will not have time to do the turtle farm before or after the nautilus tour.

Do the Nautilus, hit the beach for an hour or two before, and afterward do some shopping/eating around the pier area. Lots to see and do right in the downtown and still remain fairly close to the tender pier. You'll need to be heading back to the ship by around 3 pm (usually 3:30 will be the last tender) so you won't have too much time, but enough to get some lunch and do a little shopping.

Edited by mrsfuzzmo