British Isles Cruises Discontinued?

JimAOk1945

I was planning to do some price comparisons for British Isles cruises that sail round trip from the British Isles. While I was looking at the Celebrity website, I noticed there are no British Isles cruises listed for next year.

Does anyone know whether they have been discontinued? Or is it too early for them to be posted?

Thanks in advance for your responses!

Edited by JimAOk1945

There is one sailing each month for June, July and August on the Silhouette out of Amsterdam.

Yeah... this really turned us off when planning our vacation for next year. We wanted to spend a few days in England before sailing the isles. Would definitely prefer if the cruise originated/ended at an English port. We haven't marked it off our list of potential voyages, but wonder if Celebrity may make an adjustment in 2016. Who knows...

Yeah... this really turned us off when planning our vacation for next year. We wanted to spend a few days in England before sailing the isles. Would definitely prefer if the cruise originated/ended at an English port. We haven't marked it off our list of potential voyages, but wonder if Celebrity may make an adjustment in 2016. Who knows...

Maybe X is trying to save its customers from paying the super-high airport fees in London.

Infinity which has the present itinerary is being moved to Alaska to replace Century.

are they still on for 2014? we are booked for Aug 2014. RCCL didi the same thing a few years back and cancelled the upcomong Brit cruisecwe booked.

Amsterdam is a very short flight from gatwick or heathrow and transfer from airport to the pier is a snap. You could easily fly out first thing on embarkation day or last flight the night before

Edited by ClaireP
Typo

Amsterdam is a very short flight from gatwick or heathrow and transfer from airport to the pier is a snap. You could easily fly out first thing on embarkation day or last flight the night before

I know. We were just dissappointed that we could not fly in, spend a couple of days touring, join the cruise, and then fly back home. First world problems, you know! :)

That's a shame. It is such a great itinerary. We did it on Princess last year and it was fantastic. Look at some of the other lines as tis has become quite popular. I agree that it is great to spend a few days in London either before or after and I would not want to have to fly again to another country to pick up a ship.

Edited by bphman