Car service to NY pier

Brianne

Hello!!! I will be sailing out of the New York pier and wanted to see if anyone had an suggestions of getting there.

We are going to rent a van/car to save a bit of money. Does anyone have any suggestions of a company that would give a good rate for 6 of us?

Thanks for your help!!

That was for one way and it was a limo that had 7 people in it but could seat 10 comfortably.

Good luck in your search...a private car is SO much nicer if you can swing it because you don't have to wait on anyone (cabs, buses, trains, etc.) and you don't have to worry about the parking.

We are coming from central New Jersey and paying $105 + tip each way for 1 couple.

That's an average price for a limo from Central NJ. You did well;)

I just have one suggestion ~ exchange cell phone nos., with your driver.

This way he can call you and/or you can call him when you disembark.

Our driver always checks on our ship's arrival time and he arrives early near the pier to find parking. He calls our cell as soon as he see's the first passenger disembark. He then leaves the car and comes over to help us with our luggage.

Works out great:)

Greg.. that was one way. No cheap way to get around it. I am using this company because it was recommended to me. I have heard horror stories about limos not showing up to pick up passengers. I wanted to go with someone I could trust to be there when they say they will.

These prices seem right on target. We are coming from Westchester and it is $240 roundtrip for 2.5 of us and there is an additional fee of $25 because we are getting picked up on a holiday.....

I heard much higher quotes and I always use this company to bring us to the pier, airports etc and they are very reliable...

Our vaca starts as soon as we sit in the limo :)

Archived